Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Around a month in BO

So just giving another update on BO since there has been some noticeable changes especially the waist and below. So the last few weeks leading up this weekend I’ve had considerable pain in my pelvis and leg muscles. Well the pain subsided for now and as of yesterday upon inspection my legs are undeniably more feminine. I lost a lot of muscle around my ankles knees, and thighs. The muscle tone that’s left has a much more feminine look. My calves have sucked up to the back side of my legs and don’t hang off the back when my legs are raised. Granted you could chalk some of this up to being in my head but I’ve had gender dysphoria for years since I was a kid and have spent many hours analyzing my body in the past so I know when things look different. My waist is changed as it’s more defined and smaller. I’m having to cinch my gym shorts and sweats extra tight. My butt cheeks have popped out for sure and are starting to stick out beyond my waist line on the back. As far as my upper body I’m feeling a lot but it’s not as visible in the mirror. I have muscle soreness all through out my arms, back, and shoulders but I can’t tell that atrophy has hit them like my legs. My biceps and triceps definitely look closer together on my arms and I can now in close my whole upper arm in my hand with my fingers going all the way around. My skin is soft and pale every where now and my face looks much younger. My hair is softer everywhere as well. Now I’m definitely having some type of breast growth. I’m slender and have always been a cardio freak so I’ve never dealt with man boob. But both spots on my chest are swollen and my nipples are erect and those areas are crazy sore. With my shirt off it looks like man boob, kind of like the fat in that area is swollen, they hang off when I bend over. Today I had a fitted tshirt on and they looked like boobs. My chest made the fabric jut out and the shirt was stretched between them while my nipples were poking through. So here’s probably the biggest thing how I know changes are occurring. 2 weeks ago I weighed myself and I was 188lbs. I weighed myself yesterday and I weighed 175lbs. I could tell I’ve lost weight everywhere but that confirmed it. My diet has been crap lately and I haven’t gotten very many runs in due to this time of year being busy at work. The only change has been the BO. When I am exercising and eating better my weight hovers around 177 to 180lbs. So I’m already under that.  I cannot wait to see what kind of weight I drop when I am back to my regular workout and dieting routine. So there it is, a month of BO and some definite changes. I have no doubt that BO will totally feminize me. This is something I’ve struggled with letting myself do for years now but I’m excited where this will take me in a few more months. One thing I’ll add is that I’ve been dealing with hot flashes the last couple of days. I checked my blood pressure and it’s normal so hopefully it’s my body just adjusting to the estrogen it’s producing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon