Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Successful lactation attempt in a week!

So ive induced lactation twice before my last attempt about a month ago left me making droplets in a week my regimen was pumping 20 mins every two hours 90 mg of  domp, 2 estrogen patches and legendairy milk pills and eating oatmeal for breakfast. Any questions lmk im reinducign again now im 4 days in trying to make a lot of milk and commit long term!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow! congrats, and best of luck increasing supply~

(29-01-2023, 01:48 AM)Machadomen Wrote:  So ive induced lactation twice before my last attempt about a month ago left me making droplets in a week my regimen was pumping 20 mins every two hours 90 mg of  domp, 2 estrogen patches and legendairy milk pills and eating oatmeal for breakfast. Any questions lmk im reinducign again now im 4 days in trying to make a lot of milk and commit long term!

just be careful of your increase in prolactin, you dont want prolactimia.

whats in the legendary milk pills?

Fenugreek?
Fennel?

when you say domp, i assume domperidone? 

I was on risperidone for a while, that caused me to leak.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

True prolactimia good point and Legendairy milk has Organic goat’s rue (herb), organic milk thistle (seed), organic shatavari (root), organic fennel (seed), organic alfalfa (leaf), organic anise (seed), vegetable capsule. and yes domperidone maybe i should adjust my dosage

(29-01-2023, 01:16 PM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  
(29-01-2023, 01:48 AM)Machadomen Wrote:  So ive induced lactation twice before my last attempt about a month ago left me making droplets in a week my regimen was pumping 20 mins every two hours 90 mg of  domp, 2 estrogen patches and legendairy milk pills and eating oatmeal for breakfast. Any questions lmk im reinducign again now im 4 days in trying to make a lot of milk and commit long term!

just be careful of your increase in prolactin, you dont want prolactimia.

whats in the legendary milk pills?

Fenugreek?
Fennel?

when you say domp, i assume domperidone? 

I was on risperidone for a while, that caused me to leak.

I was using my new pump and noticed a discharge from the left breast (but of the two that one is more awake than the other).  It was not a lot just when I took the attachment from my nipple the area was slightly wet.  When I massaged the breast and nipple a slight droplet (was like an off-white color) formed. I admit it made me happy to see this but it was not the goal I use the pump to correct my nipples.  Also note I have been taking fenugreek lately.

I think to start take domperidone. Is safe? Is an antiadnrogen too. Now im with 0.75 mcg estrogel patch. Domperidone helps growth? Or is only for lactate? Thanks.

I was on HRT for over 3 years about 12 years ago had to stop as I got blood clots but I did get milk in both breast right breast had a lot more I did pump both wanting to make more milk for over a year but never got more then a small amount so stop pumping for 10 years and I wanted to see if I could make milk again so started taking Fenugreek 3000mg a day and pumping again I was able to start milking in 2 weeks been on Fenugreek for 7 months now and now have the small amount again and my breast went from a cup to a b cup after taking the Fenugreek I got more breast size on the Fenugreek then I got on the HRT. I am going to start bovine ovary supplement in hopes to grow bigger breast and hope to get more milk has anyone got milk from the bovine ovary supplement? have photos of my breast with milk drop

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon