Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Hello everyone

So this Monday 02/27 I went to see my doctor who came back from maternity leave.
Since she was not there, I gave her a quick summary, she suggests that I continue for 2 weeks with only 2 doses of Oestrodose and progesterone and nothing but simple vitamins. And do a new blood test around mid-March.
Then we could add an anti androgen if my testosterone level is high.
As I am followed for hypertension, it would not increase the doses of estradiol but rather to have an anti-androgen. Finally ! I would go. It will be Decapeptyl
But all this is conditional pending the next results.

For the moment, I have done a few pumping sessions.
And this is where my breasts are.

[attachment=19686]

The right is always smaller, but since I have two pumps, I put more vacuum in the bell of the right breast.

And as I also take care of my appearance, here is a photo of my face.

[attachment=19687]

One more thing, other people in my entity are aware.
Some told me they were shocked, but it didn't last, and I was able to talk to them.

The most important thing for me is that the two people who will come with me to England to assemble a machine have understood me.

Step by step.

Kisses to all. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

That's great you had a good visit with your doctor.  Breasts look awesome and your face is very feminine.

Thank you Mashtenn

Yes I find some changes on my face.
My ex-wife finds no, but she is not objective.
Next modification, change of glasses.
Our daughter is taking her exams to become a horse instructor this week.
And my changes are too visible for our daughter not to see me changed when she sees me the next time.

Otherwise, for those who take estradiol, are you sick more often than before?

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Looking good Jennifer, enjoy
Liz
x
Hug

You're looking absolutely gorgeous! Truly, an inspiration for all of us!

Jo

Thank you Liz and Jo,

It's crazy what the body or the mind can change, not enough for my taste, but step by step.

Monday 13/03 I did a blood test, to know my levels of estrogen and testosterone, results within 7 days, for my next appointment on 23/03.

At the moment I have:
Two doses of Estrogen, which gives me 1.5mg of estradiol.
A 200mg capsule of progesterone.
I stopped all other products so that my blood test would not be distorted.

My hope, to have decapeptyl or another anti androgen.

I lost 6 kg, and therefore my blood pressure is down. I took back 1 cm of chest circumference.
I am at:
Bust 114cm/44.9inch
Underbust 100cm/39.4inch
What gives me B

I don't know about those who take estradiol, but I feel more dancing, more feminine, more singing, but on the other hand, in the car, I'm still pissed off.

See you later.

Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Jennifer, 
I am shocked in the car you are P**sed off, Ladies do not use language like that Smile . well okay most do.

Keep smiling
Liz
x

Little moment of life.

This morning go to the ophthalmologist.
For a vision check, but especially to have a prescription to replace my too masculine glasses, with much more feminine glasses, it will be for in a few days.

But, there is a but, the ophthalmologist's assistant, coming to get me in the waiting room, says to me: "It's your turn, ma'am", Big Grin I follow her, she looks on her list, finds my name and see my first name, look at me, and continue speaking to me in the feminine, big success. Big Grin
Here's the face I had, it's also the face my colleagues saw today.

Kisses to all  Kiss

Jennifer Hug

(14-03-2023, 09:37 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Jennifer, 
I am shocked in the car you are P**sed off, Ladies do not use language like that Smile . well okay most do.

Keep smiling
Liz
x
Hello Liz

Yes, this does not correspond to my presentation.

My translation may not be good. (énervée = pissed off)

And I think even anyone who's managed to have a female voice, the male voice can come back with swear words when the need arises.

But this is part of the speech therapy, metrization and gesture sessions.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hello,

So yesterday I went to the ophthalmologist.
Today, I went to test glasses, and I submit 3 photos to the vote of the members of the forum.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer. Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon