Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition

Hello BN,

It’s still intimidating to be in a courthouse. It was this morning at 10:00 a.m., Valentine’s Day.
After going to reception, I headed towards the room that was indicated to me.
Next to the room door is a long list of referrals and legal proceedings.
I had to read several legal procedures, to find my name, I was the 5th person to go through.
A person in a black dress came out of the room and asked if so-and-so was present, no answer, I saw this person (so-and-so) go to the toilet. Hihi. Big Grin
The person in the black dress turns to me and asks me who I am.
I give my first and last name, and I pass in front of everyone; re-Hihi. Big Grin

Right away, when I come in, the person who I assume to be the clerk says hello to me, "ma'am". Big Grin Big Grin
Show us your ID card, and sit down, And she searches for my file, since mine was lower in her pile.

Bla-bla from the clerk, bla-bla from me.

Bla-bla, ask the prosecutor if he has a question, answer no, but he continues with elements of my file.
Re bla-bla, re-question the prosecutor if he has any objections, answer no, no objection to my request. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

The deliberation is for March 13, (sucks then, still 30 days to wait), then, I will receive a registered letter with the court's decision. Sad

I am confident, the file was solid, (Thank you to the Trans Mixité Internationale association) and I was confident.

In the bla-bla of the clerk and the prosecutor, I would like to say that one fact is important:
Having changed his first names before and the papers, was highlighted.

Kisses, Kiss and happy Valentine’s Day again. Celebrate

Jennifer Hug Hug

The hurry up and wait with legal systems seems to be universal! I am glad that another step forward has come to pass, and seems to have been a pleasant enough day! I hope the time flies by! I can't imagine the court's decision being contrary to confirming what we see and you know to be true.

Thank you p_r_1974

Hello girls and guys,
There are times when we find ourselves beautiful and photogenic. We have every right to compliment ourselves.
I am 60 years old and I look much younger. How much will you give me?
Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-02-2024, 11:14 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Thank you p_r_1974

Hello girls and guys,
There are times when we find ourselves beautiful and photogenic. We have every right to compliment ourselves.
I am 60 years old and I look much younger. How much will you give me?
Kisses. Kiss

Jennifer Hug
You are a 10 no doubt!!
you are very beautiful!

Katie K

Looking lovelier everyday!

Hugs!

~H

You really do look terrific

Hello BN,

Since the beginning of 2024 thanks to:

Chubbyalma73  Hug
       Katie K  Hug
       DDs_for_me  Hug Hug
       Beth14  Hug
       Masthenn  Hug
       P_r_1974  Hug
       HelloDiDi  Hug Hug
       Ian  Hug Hug Hug
       Lotus  Hug Hug Hug

Some news,

I still have 15 days to wait to see the surgeon in person, and I hope to have an estimate of the date for my vaginoplasty.
I also have 15 days to wait for the court's response for my gender change. I will be done with the masculine gender.

Which brings me to questions for people in transition on BN.
Who changed their first name?
Who made their gender change?
Who is about to do one or the other or both.

You can respond via PM for more discretion.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great to hear from you and wishing you the best.

Good news. Best of luck

Thanks love! Two weeks have flown by with the next two to do the same!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon