Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Surgery Date Set

January 18th, 1400 – appointment with Dr. John Stratis with Stratis Gayner Plastic Surgery out of Harrisburg, PA. All staff were very nice and helpful. This was the first appointment with the 3rd PS that I have seen.

The Dr Stratis and Nurses were very tentative to what I was saying. The doctor did ask me several times why I was doing this without transitioning and I explained to him that is was something that I have always wanted to do but it was never a good time. He just want to understand why I want to do this. Dr. Stratis is ok with this also after I explained my reasoning for thisEveryone at their facility was very personable and nice. Dr. Stratis took the time to measure my chest area to see what size implants would fit my body and other Doctors didn't even take the time to do this and this facility uses Ideal Implants which are structured saline implants. These are the implants that I'm interested in having. I tried sizers on until I found the size I liked, and they agreed and so did my wife. I will be getting Ideal Implants filled to 565cc. Oh yea, did I forget to mention that my wife is ok with this and is supporting me on my new adventure in my life? The doctor and nurse went over the procedure with us and what to expect after surgery and during recovery. Pre-Op is February 15th and BA Surgery will be March 2nd. Excitement is coursing through me with anticipation. 

Congratulations!
Once again, you are a very lucky man to have a wife that is onboard with this.
Best of luck with preparation and surgery!!!

(25-01-2023, 04:39 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Congratulations!
Thank you so much Shirazmn, I appreciate your kindness.

best wishes, hope all goes well!

(25-01-2023, 04:39 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Congratulations!
Must have struck up a sweet deal for her, to allow this. Must be wine ontap, countless vacations, a new car, maybe a bf on the side?

congratulazioni

(26-01-2023, 08:37 PM)ivana-trans Wrote:  congratulazioni

Thank you...

Awesome news ..

You will definitely enjoy them. I love mine.

(01-02-2023, 11:11 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Awesome news ..

You will definitely enjoy them. I love mine.

Thank you, I'm very excited about the BA coming up. Anticipation is killing me...lol
Wife is very excited also, we talk about it everyday....

(26-01-2023, 07:34 AM)tanysquirrel Wrote:  best wishes, hope all goes well!

Thank you so much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon