Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think my bras are too tight

I've been wearing a Playtex 44B lightly padded underwire for a while now.  One of my favorite bras.  On a lark, I decided to try on my wife's Calique 40DD this morning.  Other than the band being a bit tight, it felt great.  I'm not quite filling the cups though.  I put my bra back on and immediately noticed that I felt like my chest was being bound a bit.  The upside is the increased growth - currently 45" under bust and 50" over.  I know that works out to a 44DD, but I'm no where near as busty as she is, so I'm not going to fit a bigger cup.  The downside is that I have like 6 of these bras in addition to several bras of a different brand in the same size.

(26-12-2022, 02:23 PM)nuwomyn101 Wrote:  I've been wearing a Playtex 44B lightly padded underwire for a while now.  One of my favorite bras.  On a lark, I decided to try on my wife's Calique 40DD this morning.  Other than the band being a bit tight, it felt great.  I'm not quite filling the cups though.  I put my bra back on and immediately noticed that I felt like my chest was being bound a bit.  The upside is the increased growth - currently 45" under bust and 50" over.  I know that works out to a 44DD, but I'm no where near as busty as she is, so I'm not going to fit a bigger cup.  The downside is that I have like 6 of these bras in addition to several bras of a different brand in the same size.

I find it very difficult to find a bra that actually fits the Girls and is comfortable, so I keep a good selection of bra extenders, I can then concentrate on style and cup size and if the band is a size or two too small it's easily fixed with an extender. I'm also (slowly) losing weight, and I can still continue to wear my favourites as my band size drops.

(01-01-2023, 02:23 PM)JiggleAddict Wrote:  
(26-12-2022, 02:23 PM)nuwomyn101 Wrote:  I've been wearing a Playtex 44B lightly padded underwire for a while now.  One of my favorite bras.  On a lark, I decided to try on my wife's Calique 40DD this morning.  Other than the band being a bit tight, it felt great.  I'm not quite filling the cups though.  I put my bra back on and immediately noticed that I felt like my chest was being bound a bit.  The upside is the increased growth - currently 45" under bust and 50" over.  I know that works out to a 44DD, but I'm no where near as busty as she is, so I'm not going to fit a bigger cup.  The downside is that I have like 6 of these bras in addition to several bras of a different brand in the same size.

I find it very difficult to find a bra that actually fits the Girls and is comfortable, so I keep a good selection of bra extenders, I can then concentrate on style and cup size and if the band is a size or two too small it's easily fixed with an extender. I'm also (slowly) losing weight, and I can still continue to wear my favourites as my band size drops.

This is a great tip, thanks!

Try using this calculator. It has a selection for being male at birth. I have found it to be pretty close, but it is still a trial and error for different bra manufactures.
You can also check out Bratabase.com. They have measurements for a wide variety of bra manufacturers.

For example:
I love my 42DD Cacique, but they don't make it anymore.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/185932746@N07/52456782974/in/datetaken-public/

I also love my Curvy Couture 40H.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/185932746@...en-public/

But after a good pumping I can fit into my Parfait Charlotte Bra 38K
https://www.flickr.com/photos/185932746@...en-public/

You can also check out Bratabase.com. They have measurements for a wide variety of bra manufacturers.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Shannon, thank you for your advise. However, where's the calculator you are referring to? I would love to use it to better understand the bit confusing size estimates based on just "band size" and "bust measurement". Especially when there are instructions how to step up/down the band size vs down/up the cup size for better fit etc.

Kiss  Teddy

My apologies. Here is the link.
https://abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

The calculator does not give instructions how to step up/down the band size vs down/up the cup size for better fit etc. I find that its a more trail and error way to find what bra fits you the best since the manufactures use such a wide range of measurement and cup size.

I would suggest looking up sister sizing for what you end up wearing.

(05-01-2023, 11:39 AM)shannon Wrote:  My apologies. Here is the link.
https://abrathatfits.org/calculator.php

The calculator does not give instructions how to step up/down the band size vs down/up the cup size for better fit etc. I find that its a more trail and error way to find what bra fits you the best since the manufactures use such a wide range of measurement and cup size.

I would suggest looking up sister sizing for what you end up wearing.

Thank you for this.

I have just found the perfect bra (for me).
 In the UK it is Primark's Unpadded, reasonably priced at £8.00. The see-through mesh shows the nipples and the feeling of it rubbing is a constant pleasure. Their "Secret Passions" previously mentioned by Shirazm, provides more lift and also fits well.
I am slight-build, and 150lb; so I fill the 38B perfectly. There seem to be no larger chest sizes for your bigger busts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon