Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First start with FG, Yams and Finasterid

Rainbow 

Hi y’all,

I did lots of research and reading and now want to start feminizing my body a bit. 

As I do have some problems with blood sugar and high blood pressure (no big ones but still) I want to go for Fenugreek instead of PM. 
So I found a supplement that contains 400 mg FG, 180 mg Yam root and 50 mg Fennel. 
In addition I‘m taking 1 g Finasterid since years now (got it prescribed to stop hair loss which worked and also got my nice Cup A boobs - pics follow!) and would higher the dose to 2 g. 
What do you guys think of my plan? I would start with just 1 pill of the FG/Yam supplement and the 2 g Finasterid and later go to 2 and then 3.
Any thoughts and/or recommendations?

xoxo

Hi calypsoderrida, welcome to Breastnexum. I don't think I've ever spoken with someone from Austria, how nice to meet you. 

I think your plan is reasonable, I've personally used FG, fin, WY, fennel in the past and have similar issues dealing with blood sugar and high blood pressure too (though under control at present). 

I would caution you on the use of finasteride, as it's a neurosteroid and can cause depression. I've attached a post from my Hrt (Pharmacokinetics) thread where you'll find further literature on Finasteride and depression.

So I would suggest adding the supplement GABA to replace what finasteride inhibited. 

Hrt (Pharmacokinetics)
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=23606

Finasteride is a neurosteroid and can cause depression. 

(26-02-2021, 08:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Finasteride has side effects as we know, it reduces progesterone (not good for breast growth). My advice on that is to add GABA. Finasteride inhibits allopregnanolone, which through its pathway causes depression

A few other ingredients are helpful in growing breasts and contribute to good health to include:

Vitamin D3 - (increases IGF-1, good for breast growth)

MSM [Methylsulfonylmethane]- (facilitates the stat5 pathway which stimulates estrogen receptors)

Your goal should be to lower your blood pressure and blood sugar, but also to lower inflammation…which (inflammation) is linked to so many systemic diseases. Get adequate protein as we lose 1% per year as we age. 

Finally, lowering SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) will help increase free E2 (estradiol). Which will also help to lower androgens. Free E2 will feminize, having high levels of estradiol actually means nothing if it's not available (meaning "free") to be utilized in tissue and in serum. 

Fenugreek and protein help to lower SHBG. You can find more info covering all  I've listed here in the X-thread. 

Good luck.

wow, thanks a lot for your answer! Yeah, I'll look into GABA instead of Fin for sure, MSM is also included in the supplement with WY, FG and Fennel. 

well, as promised I'll add photos here soon and till then thanks a lot, happy holidays and speak to you soon from Vienna, Austria  Heart

Hi calypsoderrida,

Taking GABA is in addition to when taking finasteride, it's meant to counteract the depression aspect of finasteride (in my honest opinion).
3 Amazing Benefits of Gaba
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...efits-gaba

Good Luck.  Smile

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Lotus, would taking Dutasteride be better than taking Finesteride or Gaba?

Thanks!

Hi Lotus,

oh, thanks. totally misunderstood… then I ll consider adding Gaba not replacing Fin with it. 

happy holidays ❤️

(20-12-2022, 08:45 PM)Avign0n4090 Wrote:  Lotus, would taking Dutasteride be better than taking Finesteride or Gaba?

Thanks!

Avign0n4090,
finasteride and dutasteride are neurosteroid class of 5-AR inhibitors, so…this is why I think it makes sense to add GABA. GABA isn't an anti-androgen, it's helping you overcome the potential side-effects taking these neurosteroid class of 5-AR inhibitors which can cause depression. Some studies have fin and dutas as increasing testosterone and being anti-estrogen.
Quote:
Neurosteroids alter neuronal excitability through direct interaction with synaptic and extrasynaptic GABA-A receptors in the hippocampus [17].
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17531325/

Other notes on Finasteride:

Finasteride induced depression: a prospective study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...n_sectitle

(01-06-2015, 06:20 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's some information from a blogger about Finasteride (btw, excellent work by the blogger, link is posted below). One important distinction about Finasteride is in the highlighted text, perhaps mediating GABA-A modulation is something worth looking into.

allopregnanolone (ALLO) and Tetrahidroteoxicorticosterone (THDOC)
(allosteric modulators) of GABA-A receptors,

The way finasteride causes post finasteride syndrome in certain individuals is unknown. Finasteride blocks the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but also causes changes in testosterone levels, LH and FSH. 1 Finasteride also blocks the biosynthesis of various neuro steroids such as allopregnanolone (ALLO) and Tetrahidroteoxicorticosterone (THDOC), which are isoforms of the enzyme 5 alpha reductase. ALLO and THDOC are positive modulators (allosteric modulators) of GABA-A receptors, which have the same mechanism of action of anxiolytic drugs such as benzodiazepines. 2, 3 Finasteride has been shown to inhibit the biosynthesis of these neuro steroids, which can be one of the causes for the emotional and sexual symptoms reported. 4 However, some symptoms, such as muscle wasting, loss of body hair and the continuation of symptoms long after the medication has been discontinued, have not been explained yet. Because some patients with SPF have normal or high levels of testosterone - but at the same time a complete clinical state of hypogonadism - it has been hypothesized that these individuals have developed a form of resistance to androgen hormones. 5

(21-12-2022, 12:14 PM)calypsoderrida Wrote:  Hi Lotus,

oh, thanks. totally misunderstood… then I ll consider adding Gaba not replacing Fin with it. 

happy holidays ❤️

No worries, Happy Holidays to you too.  Hug

as promised here some pics before I started with Fenugreek on Jan 9th.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Wow. You havent been here that long, and your tits look massive compared to mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon