Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on 3 weeks of BO

[moderator notice - content of post deleted due to unnecessary quoting]

[moderator notice - content of post deleted due to unnecessary quoting]

(04-02-2023, 05:55 PM)Epeters7507 Wrote:  Passing is also about mannerisms. There are dozens of websites on etiquette for both cis gendered and TG. How you stand, walk, sit, move your arms, get in and out of cars or seats, how you speak, not so much pitch, but tone and musicality, facial gestures, and vocabulary. Trim and shape your eyebrows.

Again…there are dozens of sites to help, you just need to search them out. Passing has far more to do with how you carry yourself, than your figure. 

As your body transitions, you can transform your mind and mannerisms, and you’ll pass much sooner than you think.

What a great post.  Heart Heart Heart

I used to use an Olay tinted moisturizer. It's an easy one step improvement for lazy people like myself, one product, one application. One day a woman asked me if I was wearing makeup and though it was somewhat of a makeup, I was embarrassed and just said no. She said, well, your complexion looks fantastic. It may be too shiny for some people but if anyone wants to try it, it is Olay Total Effects 7 in 1.

https://www.olay.com/en-us/skin-care-pro...6092e323d0 

Another thing... pheromones work! I used to date a woman that wore pheromone perfume all the time. When she stopped wearing it, the attraction dissipated. 
This company sells pheromones that have a either a male or female cover scent with pheromones that attract your choice of males or females. Check it out.
https://love-scent.com

Jts... Please re-post what was deleted, without quoting too much. I'm definitely interested in what you have to say.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon