Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vicki’s HRT Program

Just tried on a bra, I can comfortably fill a 38C bra. Have some cleavage and it wasn’t tight on me. Very pleased

congratulations! that is a nice size

Good morning!

My 4 months on E is not til the 19th… so not time for measurements… and I will do full numbers later… but I am very pleased and excited. My weight loss is finally starting to show. My under bust is down from 41” which is where it has stayed since starting… my UB is now 38”!!!  My waist is down to 40”

Did not check anything else, but I am so happy and excited.

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing great. I got my new test results back this morning and wanted opinions/suggestions please. I am still doing Mono Therapy, 6mg of Estradiol (2mg pills 3 times a day)

This test was done at trough. For reference it was 8:00am and my last pills were at 8:00pm the night before.

Rest of the results 

Had my update visit with PFM and although I am still doing mono therapy, he has upped my dosage to 8mg per day :-) (2mg 4 times a day)

Any feedback/suggestions?

Good Morning,

Hard to believe it has been 6 months since starting Estradiol. I am now at 8mg per day (2mg 4 times a day. 4:30am10:00am3:30pm and 9:00pm). These are usually all taken buccally, but sometimes sublingually. Emotions are crazy usually towards the end of the month or the beginning of the month. Other times I feel pretty normal. 

I am not taking any blockers still, but my "T" at my last testing (3/9) was still tanked down to 21 and my "E" was still at 132 in the morning right before my first dose, so the doctor did not see a need for it right now.

Supplements I am taking 4,000mg of MSM in the evening before bed along with a multi vit and a total of 5,000mg of D3 (which I have been on long before HRT due to low D levels. Also take a fish oil. Was taking a Magnesium, but currently out.

Any suggestions on ways I can improve my routine? Next bloodwork will be at my 9 month mark around July 19th.Thinking of asking to switch to shots or patches then... not sure if I can give myself a shot though.

Changes since my 3 month update:
Waist: 43" (Decrease 1")
Hips: 47 (Decrease .5")
Under Bust: 38.5 (38.5" Decrease 2.5")
Bust: 47 (Decrease 1.5", but more rounding/shape)
Over Bust: 45 (Decrease 1.5")
Right Thigh: 25.5 (Decrease 2")
Left Thigh: 25.5 (Decrease 2")

Weight 240lbs (down 8-9lbs)

I had switched to patches for a month and a half (labs done at 1 month)
Those didn’t work very well for me. 

Today I switch over to injections! So very happy about that :-) Start with .1 then more labs

Good Afternoon,

Today is 9 months, time has gone quick. I have been on IM injections 1 month next Friday (7/28). Will have labs that day as well. It has been super easy giving myself a shot every 5 days, not what I was expecting.

I think I was set back some when I briefly switched to patches, the labs for that it looked as if I was not taking anything, and I noticed some progress lost. Since getting on injections I have noticed a difference more in how I feel mentally but also slight body changes. I think in the next 3 months I should see a lot of changes.

Waist: 43" (No change)
Hips: 47.5" (Increase .5")
Under Bust: 39" (Increase .5")
Bust: 47" (No change, but continues to round out more, areolas also bigger)
Over Bust: 44" (Decrease 1")
Right Thigh: 24.5" (Decrease 1")
Left Thigh: 24.5" (Decrease 1")

Weight 241 lbs (Up 1 lb)

Good Morning!

Today is my 1 YEAR on HRT. Started off on pills... briefly went to patches for about 1 1/2 months, and feel as if I went backwards. Levels were almost as if I was not taking anything. I switched to injections almost 4 months ago, and it has been wonderful to say the least. My boobs actually look like boobs now, and I have to layer up if I don't want to be noticed.

Lets talk about weight, I have been doing great, still have a ways to go to get to my goal, but amazing so far. a month or two before I started HRT I was 264 lbs, by the time I started HRT I think I was around 245ish lbs? ...well TODAY I AM 230 LBS! I want to say I lost about 5" in my waist because I started at 46" at some point it went up to 47"... today it is @ 42"

My only wish is to have someone local to celebrate my cake day. Maybe that will happen soon?

Currently on Estradiol Valerate 200mg/5ml (40mg/ml) @ .15ml every 5 days

Here are my overall results compared to exactly 1 year ago.

10-19-2023:
Hips: 46" - (remained the same)
Waist: 42" - (Down 4")
Right Thigh: 24.5" - (Down .6")
Left Thigh: 24.5" - (Down .3")
Under Bust: 38.5" - (Down 3")
Bust: 46" - (Down 2.5")
Over Bust: 45" (Down 1")

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon