Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Manue's Transition Logbook

Manue,

Your femininity shines!!

Very happy for you, can not wait to reach those goals. Looking good.

(18-11-2022, 12:55 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  Wow you are very pretty. Have confidence in your self.

(18-11-2022, 12:03 PM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Manue,

Your femininity shines!!

(18-11-2022, 02:59 PM)Vicki_1975 Wrote:  Very happy for you, can not wait to reach those goals. Looking good.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate and it warms up my heart. Heart

I got invited on Friday to go to restaurant with my friends and I decided it was time.   I showed up fully dressed with those boots, make up and female voice on. There was an initial discomfort with my friends, but it went away after a moment. We ended up going to the club and it was an amazing time. Full female experience for the 1st time.  Cool  I was going outside to smoke with them and again the doors were getting opened for me. Then, I spent the weekend at my dad's with his wife and my brother and I used my female voice all the way!

So, I'm making the call now. I'm going full-time female from now on. There will be two events in December where I wont. 1st is to make things clear with a client and 2nd is to honor my father's wish to go to the extended family gathering as a man for the last time.

I'm so happy! Big Grin

Good morning!

Quick update today.

Although, I turn down the increasing offers from men, I recently got approached by a trans man and that has been a good talk from the begining. Like, he reads my mind and it feels like professional ping pong without a miss. I always been with women in the past like a womanizer and I don't think that can ever change. Big Grin This time, the hyper masculine traits get me stimulated.

So, I accepted the date. Rolleyes

Good news, I am now legally female and Manue only a pseudonym. My new legal name is going to remain completely private.

To trans ladies wondering about dating a trans gentleman, I say go ahead. They understand us more than we do and vice versa. Hug

I received a personal invitation to attend Canada Strong & Free in March, the biggest Conservative event of the country. I believe I'm ready to slowly dip back into politics. Apparently, I'm being missed over there but very few know about my transition. My journey is only beginning as I'm not even 1 year into pharma HRT.

Here is my last picture taken with my new Sony camera. Heart

Happy Weekend!

[attachment=19425]

Blood sample as of September 2022

Endocrinology

Lutéostimuline (LH) 0,4 UI/L
Estradiol 553 pmol/L
Testostérone totale 1,2 nmol/L

Pharma prescriptions

Estradiol sublingual 6mg
Bicalutamide 12.5mg

Bonjour Manue,

Ou et comment je peux t'écrire en Français.

Ne me dit pas sur Twitter je viens d'aller voir.

Merci Bisous.

Jennifer

Hello Manue

If I followed your discussion threads correctly, you haven't had surgery on your face yet?

In fact, I want to know if it is possible to have a feminine face without surgery.

I understand that I will have to do laser sessions.

Kisses Manue

Jennifer

(18-12-2022, 06:09 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  If I followed your discussion threads correctly, you haven't had surgery on your face yet?

In fact, I want to know if it is possible to have a feminine face without surgery.

Hello Jennifer,

You're right, I haven't had any surgery done yet. What I did is to make sure I put on healthy fats because that's what HRT is all about. I then worked my brows over the last year to achieve the shape I have right now. You can compare with my manly pictures.

Other than that, it might seem weird,  but I did spend a lot of time in front of my mirror to practice voice, to smile and to discover all the different facial expressions that HRT brought me. I believe expressing my femininity does have impact on my look.

Kisses back!

(17-11-2022, 11:57 PM)Manue Wrote:  New update, BIG NEWS!

It seems like I've made it during the last two weeks. I've been on 8mg E2 for one month now and I believe it gave the final kick. Doors opening by themselves  Big Grin  and politeness from strangers. I've recently been asked for ID's to buy alcohol which didn't happen for more than 15 years. A couple of friends gave me 25 when I'm actually 35...

I got a very embarrassing experience at Costco. Now that I'm getting comfortable with my voice, I use it more and the cashier lady asked this week, after seing my membership card, "Where is sir? This is not your card." So it probably showed in my face, but I leaned forward to speak closer to the lady and I replied "It's me." with my deep male voice. I'm so shy and I was totally speechless. They got embarrassed as well, so they gave my cart away to another customer by mistake and I was left with my groceries with nothing carry it. I had to wait for them to bring one back and repackage everything. I was suffering. At least the lady gave me many compliments. So embarrassing! Blush

I hope my sex change certificate is going to arrive rapidly so I can begin to update my IDs. I'll probably get used to it. In the mean time, after this event and other ones, I now believe it to be a done thing. I crossed that line without makeup and not dressing up overly feminine. No heels

I'm so excited! Being called ma'am continuously makes me feel special and like myself.

Even though, I've been taking pictures over and over, I have a Galaxy S21 and I can't get over the fact that most pictures get distorted. I love what I see in the mirror, but not on the camera. Even for videos. I'm trying to save up to buy a proper equipment. I'm thinking of the Vlogger style from Sony that may also be used as a webcam. I would love to upload more. Heart

I'm looking forward to experiement more with feminine clothes now. Like wearing those ankle boots outside to get accustomed to heels. Standing and posing is easy, but I believe that walking with them is a whole other story. It needs to look natural with correct posture. Dodgy

Had a similar experience  at costco..where I wasn't wearing  my wig or makeup..
You look great and feminine Smile

(22-12-2022, 08:24 AM)loisnyc Wrote:  Had a similar experience  at costco..where I wasn't wearing  my wig or makeup..
You look great and feminine Smile

These events are certainly great for a mood boost. Thank you very much, and I find you splendid yourself.  Cool

Merry Christmas

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon