Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

(24-09-2022, 11:14 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I’m unsure your of reservations. All his protein recommendations are 3-6 ounce portions. I certainly don’t follow his advice 110% of the time.

No reservations, definitely carnivorous. I just thought it was funny to see on the list with things like arugula and cod liver. Smile

Personally I find either good hamburger meat (to make meatballs) or filet mignon easier to digest than the types of steaks I used to eat, regardless of portion size (although prior portions were bordering on ridiculous).

We got 1/2 a cow back in January and the steaks were T-bone, ribeye & sirloin. I’m not fond of the sirloins but everything else is great. Grass Fed, Grass Finished definitely has a different flavor than grain fed. 

I really thought it interesting how Dr. Berg equated grass fed vs grain fed and how grain fed is much higher in Omega 6 which is very bad for inflammation. I kid you not, I was “this close” to getting knee replacement surgery and now I can run stairs. 

Lotus has shown reducing inflammation also improves NBE so the relationship between the two is incredibly interesting to me. I absolutely love Dr. Berg’s chalkboard lectures, and it probably comes from studying the Breast Growing Notes & Project-X threads lol

I suffer from Fybro Myalgia... which is basically inflammation of the muscles and connecting tissue. Lived with it all my life and I recently found that certain herbals relieve the symptoms... plus a great reason to grow B (  .  Y  .  ) B i e s... So for me, I have to maintain a strict diet to maintain a balance and minimize the symptoms.

Jo

Sugar is the number one cause for inflammation disorders in the United States. The list of medical issue stemming from to much consumption is staggering. Enzymes work wonders to remove inflation. The two strongest anti inflammatory I know of, that I take are; Nattokinase and Serrapeptase from Arthur Andrew Medical. They are also blood cleansing and stop Fibrin build up that could have caused a blood clot, very beneficial for the NBE Community as we all know what excess estrogens can lead to! Best of luck! Remember when adding anything to a regiment to do your due diligence in whatever fashion that my be.

Happy growing! Stay Safe!
~Pandora

Pandora - I was shocked when I started learning about inflammation. For years I blindly treated the term as a sore muscle or joint, not knowing the overall aspect to it. 

Johanez - I cringe with sadness & empathy when I hear of someone suffering from that affliction. A friend of mine had it and I felt so helpless when I was with her during flare-ups. I sincerely hope your remedies give you some relief.  

I know this diet makes me feel so much better with a concentration on avoiding Omega 6 and increasing Omega 3. While I switched two years ago from seed oils for cooking with a focus on premium EVOO and whole butter, I’ve noticed over the past year how consumption of grass fed vs. grain fed beef can affect O6 vs O3. 

The last many years I’ve become a disciple of whole butter, but now I’ve switched to grass fed butter. Besides the O6 vs O3 difference, it just tastes better, too. Much more creamy. I even notice the improvement when cooking eggs.

Speaking of eggs, I’m even at the point of changing my chickens diet. While they have a feeder that stays full of laying pellets, while it is grain based, it’s also a high protein and high calcium, vitamin enriched food source that provides nutrition for healthy eggs. There’s nothing worse than finding a soft shell egg in the laying box.

Besides their feeding tube of pellets, I always give them a snack before bedtime, especially in the winter to give them warmth through the night. They always get our kitchen scraps of vegetables, but now I’m avoiding excess grains & sugars.

Ever since I eliminated sugars, grains, carbs, etc, my mobility has increased 100%. 

I’m at the point now that if a craving to eat a few bites of fresh melon is too great, or that favorite fried corn chip snack from childhood is just too tempting, the initial dopamine rush after eating is quickly followed by dread. Not from a sense of guilt of veering off the diet plan, but a literal feeling of rejection. My body has strangely revolted when I ingest carbs now. It hates sugar. Mentally this has become a subconscious rejection too, which is cool. 

I seriously have a long way to go before my ultimate goal is met, but it’s fascinating how this is all playing out. I’m so digging the improved NBE/HRT results because of this, too. I’m approaching planned week long break from HRT meds to give a further cleansing and I’m hopeful for a nice rebound on the restart, too. 

My NBE/HRT program has benefited, too. I’m 10,000% convinced the cleaning of my liver of excess fat from years of abuse whether alcohol or bad foods, excess sugars etc, has freed-up new breast growth. I need to dig back into the Project-X thread to learn more about how inflammation can stunt our results. 

Here’s to the never ending quest we all share for bigger boobies and continued improved health for us all! 

XO

Stevie:
Long before I began my transitional journey, I was looking for a possible solution to minimizing my FM symptoms... I found Fennel, then Fenugreek before finally finding out a large amount of information on Pueraria Mirifica when taken with Saw Palmetto. I found it helped alot, but ultimately the right combination for me was Pueraria Mirifica and Ganoderma Lucidum with the occasional dose of White Peony.

Jo

Johanez - I’d never heard of Ganoderma Lucidum before now. I’m glad that you were able to find something that offers you some relief. 

I did read through this research paper that was very interesting. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92757/

(26-09-2022, 01:01 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Johanez - I’d never heard of Ganoderma Lucidum before now. I’m glad that you were able to find something that offers you some relief. 

I did read through this research paper that was very interesting. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92757/

Ganoderma Lucidum is the genus and species - the common name is Red Reishi...

Jo

I saw that the Japanese called their version reishi, but this article was a little confusing on me about that. Sorry I missed it. 

I apologize. I lost a chicken today and although they’re just birds, we think of them as pets. Along with our three cats haha. But I’m a little down right now.

(26-09-2022, 01:21 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I saw that the Japanese called their version reishi, but this article was a little confusing on me about that. Sorry I missed it. 

I apologize. I lost a chicken today and although they’re just birds, we think of them as pets. Along with our three cats haha. But I’m a little down right now.

just heads up. If the chicken wasnt old, be castious with bird flu doing the rounds. Its hit here in the uk, was in other countries in europe and the east. Make sure you dont infect other birds or transmit it further x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon