Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chuck's progress

(06-05-2024, 09:00 PM)CM213 Wrote:  You know I can't really put my finger on it, but there is a difference... lol Wow. Very impressive results over 4 years.  They almost look fake from how much success you have had with your regimen, almost... We all know they're not. 

All due to consistency staying on nbe and pumping regimen.

Thank you Caged!

Best regards,
ChuckM

So is your routine pretty much the same. From the reading your thread and progress this is what I found from initially starting to present:

Pumping in the morning 

RR 1,000mg in the morning

WPx 3 600mg each
FG 1,500mg morning, 1,500mg evening
Wp and fg taken together 

MSM 2,000mg evening 
CitriCal 1,200mg Lunch time
Vit D3 evening 
GTE

the Bi-Est 5.0 to your topical program a few weeks ago.  So now in the evening I'll massage my breasts with progesterone cream, DHEA, Bi-Est 5.0, and GTE oil. 

Is this accurate of what you're currently doing for you nbe program? Or did I miss something when I was re reading your thread.

If it's not too much to ask could you post the brands of everything you're taking/using. I am trying to make a Amazon list specifically for all nbe products I might use in the future and since you have had amazing success I def want to try to use the same things as you are. Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon