Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

An Honest journey (so-far)

I have just returned to this lovely site after losing my login and no matter hard I tried could not get back in until opening a new account.   I just though I would share my experiences with you all and maybe it will help someone else on the journey.

I am a 62 yr old guy who for all his life have been in the wrong body.  I bitterly regret not having the opportunities people have today to prevent puberty and to become the woman I am inside.  Now too old and unconvincing I  accept my situation and do the best I can.  I will never be the beautiful feminine person I feel I should be but  some things I have changed.  

10 or so years ago I tried to develop breasts and tried all what I can only describe as "snake oil"  supplements B.O. Soya Fenugreek etc etc  all with ZERO effect. (I am sure it "works" for some people but not me!).  I decided to try Hormones,even knowing the risks, life is one big risk!.  I started using Premarin and wow! after 3 or so months, it started to work and I had little "a" cups, BUT then I discovered how it was produced so stopped it straight away.  I could not bear the though of some poor animal suffering because of my desires.   After further research I started on Estrofem  and Spiro from Independent Pharmacy , who incidentally are great and totally reliable.  After a year on Estrofem 2mg daily I had "B" cups but small nipples and areola.  I decided to progress this further and started taking Domperidone to 20mg twice a day to try to increase and areola size and to try to lactate.  1 yr on I was a "C" cup, I was lactating and able to squirt milk but not in any quantity!.  Then came COVID!  All stop! 

2 years on I have decided to to the whole lactation thing in full.  I am now taking 2mg Estrofem (bilingually) and 20mg Progesterone daily.   I am also taking 40mg Domperidodne. I have around 6 months supply  so an going to try to stimulate pregnancy.  when I run out of E & P  I will as suggested on several sites to induce lactation, upp the dose of Domperidone and start pumping.  I will let you all know how I get on.

I am not trying to "Dis" anyone or trying to cause trouble with my comments about herbs etc.  All I know is that it was an expensive excersise that just did not work for me when Hormones did.  I hope this helps someone.

As the local titty sorcerer and the advocate of unorthodox boob growth witch, I have to welcome you in. Yes, "snake oil" does totally "work", for "some". Rolleyes

I've been on herbal NBE program, then HRT + NBE "snake oil" on the side and I'm sporting 38I right now from which I'm growing out of. That's over 2000cc's in total, +1 litre per boob, its a lot of titty built on hormone treatment and this snake oil sorcery. I think BN is the last place where to bash unorthodox methods for growing boobs.

Also, you're not ever late to transition, only when six feet under taking a dirt nap. I started out at tender age of thirty seven and I feel like I'm late from the party.

Welcome to the forum.

(07-09-2022, 06:43 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  As the local titty sorcerer and the advocate of unorthodox boob growth witch, I have to welcome you in. Yes, "snake oil" does totally "work", for "some". Rolleyes

I've been on herbal NBE program, then HRT + NBE "snake oil" on the side and I'm sporting 38I right now from which I'm growing out of. That's over 2000cc's in total, +1 litre per boob, its a lot of titty built on hormone treatment and this snake oil sorcery. I think BN is the last place where to bash unorthodox methods for growing boobs.

Also, you're not ever late to transition, only when six feet under taking a dirt nap. I started out at tender age of thirty seven and I feel like I'm late from the party.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi there  Please please please do not think I am "dissing" anyone!  I KNOW  11 herbs and spices (sounds like a KFC!),   works for some but just not for me.  That is why I said a "Honest" journey.     I know what you say is true about never too late,  but I see some of our "older" friends who have done it and I am sure it was / is right for them but trust me I would always look like a bloke in a dress! lol,  and I know inside it is too late for me ,  so I will just stay on the periphery.  Shame though as I have know all my life that I wanted to be female but in the 60's  when I  was hitting puberty, you had no chance.  you were a "queer sissy" if you felt like that!  so kept quiet.   funny though because I am heterosexual.  Does that make me a transvestite lesbian?  Huh   Still live for today.   I am not new to the site been a member for about 5 years but   I lost my old login and despite my best efforts could not recover it because of that damn "Capture"  over and over I entered the correct characters but it did not recognise them so it was easier to start again
Keep well and nice to talk

(07-09-2022, 07:25 PM)angelatv56 Wrote:  Hi there  Please please please do not think I am "dissing" anyone!  I KNOW  11 herbs and spices (sounds like a KFC!),   works for some but just not for me.  That is why I said a "Honest" journey.     I know what you say is true about never too late,  but I see some of our "older" friends who have done it and I am sure it was / is right for them but trust me I would always look like a bloke in a dress! lol,  and I know inside it is too late for me ,  so I will just stay on the periphery.  Shame though as I have know all my life that I wanted to be female but in the 60's  when I  was hitting puberty, you had no chance.  you were a "queer sissy" if you felt like that!  so kept quiet.   funny though because I am heterosexual.  Does that make me a transvestite lesbian?  Huh   Still live for today.   I am not new to the site been a member for about 5 years but   I lost my old login and despite my best efforts could not recover it because of that damn "Capture"  over and over I entered the correct characters but it did not recognise them so it was easier to start again
Its ok. Big Grin My reply was just a kinda sarcastic welcome as you throw out the words snake oil in association with non conventional stuff to grow boobs. But you're right about all this being kinda grey area with a lot of YMMV situations.

Knowing so many trans women I just find the being too late thinking a bit silly, of course what ever is the best course of action in given life situation and the possible goals of it. When I started out, I thought I would be a "dude in a dress" without a doubt, but things turned completely other way and I have become nearly perfectly stealth passing in very short time.

If as a "man" you were straight, if you identify as a woman, obviously you're lesbian in that case. This stuff gets kinda tricky. Its mind bending.

Btw, I'm curious where did you get domperinode from? I have plans to induce lactation once my breast growth has matured enough and I'm on the lookout for good sources.

Lara <3

Hiya,

As fellow follower of the Unorthodox Church of NBE, I shall welcome you to our dear abode, come sit by the fire its warm. There are many paths to your goals and for sure my own starting point wasn't ideal..... but thats the funny thing about HRT and NBE it takes us on a journey that is more important than the destination. We learn so much about ourselves along the way, past memories that reaffirm who we are today. Though I must say lactation is one of the most special things you can try, I'm certainly fond of having done it once.

But I must say dear Lara here has taken me under her wing and I couldn't ask for be better guide. Blush I wish you a delightful journey and as they say The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now.

beautifully put x Wink

(07-09-2022, 07:34 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(07-09-2022, 07:25 PM)angelatv56 Wrote:  Hi there  Please please please do not think I am "dissing" anyone!  I KNOW  11 herbs and spices (sounds like a KFC!),   works for some but just not for me.  That is why I said a "Honest" journey.     I know what you say is true about never too late,  but I see some of our "older" friends who have done it and I am sure it was / is right for them but trust me I would always look like a bloke in a dress! lol,  and I know inside it is too late for me ,  so I will just stay on the periphery.  Shame though as I have know all my life that I wanted to be female but in the 60's  when I  was hitting puberty, you had no chance.  you were a "queer sissy" if you felt like that!  so kept quiet.   funny though because I am heterosexual.  Does that make me a transvestite lesbian?  Huh   Still live for today.   I am not new to the site been a member for about 5 years but   I lost my old login and despite my best efforts could not recover it because of that damn "Capture"  over and over I entered the correct characters but it did not recognise them so it was easier to start again
Its ok. Big Grin My reply was just a kinda sarcastic welcome as you throw out the words snake oil in association with non conventional stuff to grow boobs. But you're right about all this being kinda grey area with a lot of YMMV situations.

Knowing so many trans women I just find the being too late thinking a bit silly, of course what ever is the best course of action in given life situation and the possible goals of it. When I started out, I thought I would be a "dude in a dress" without a doubt, but things turned completely other way and I have become nearly perfectly stealth passing in very short time.

If as a "man" you were straight, if you identify as a woman, obviously you're lesbian in that case. This stuff gets kinda tricky. Its mind bending.

Btw, I'm curious where did you get domperinode from? I have plans to induce lactation once my breast growth has matured enough and I'm on the lookout for good sources.

Lara <3
  I too apologise because I had completely forgotten the term "NBE" or I Would not have use the term "Snake Oil"  I know it works for some but not for me.

I get me Domperidone from In House Pharmacy in Vanahatu (a tiny island off New Zealanad in the Pacific)  I have used them for years.  they are 100% reliable, they dont rip you off and can supply everything a girl needs even micronized Progesterone! all at reasonable prices.  If I ordered today, (bank transfers  and AM-EX only)  I would have the stuff within 2 weeks  In 10 years they have NEVER let me down.  one thing to beware of though.  DO NOT BUY over £99 worth at a time or Customs will "clobber you" with duty also neve buy more than 3 month supply of they can claim you are importing to sell.  I have never been charged by customs (yet)   as an example.  300 Domperidone was £54.20 and shipping was free!   I truly do n ot know a cheaper more reliable supplier and they are the other side of the world!!  I hope this helps  Please tell all the "ladies" (and no I do not work for IP) 

(08-09-2022, 07:04 AM)angelatv56 Wrote:    I too apologise because I had completely forgotten the term "NBE" or I Would not have use the term "Snake Oil"  I know it works for some but not for me.

I get me Domperidone from In House Pharmacy in Vanahatu (a tiny island off New Zealanad in the Pacific)  I have used them for years.  they are 100% reliable, they dont rip you off and can supply everything a girl needs even micronized Progesterone! all at reasonable prices.  If I ordered today, (bank transfers  and AM-EX only)  I would have the stuff within 2 weeks  In 10 years they have NEVER let me down.  one thing to beware of though.  DO NOT BUY over £99 worth at a time or Customs will "clobber you" with duty also neve buy more than 3 month supply of they can claim you are importing to sell.  I have never been charged by customs (yet)   as an example.  300 Domperidone was £54.20 and shipping was free!   I truly do n ot know a cheaper more reliable supplier and they are the other side of the world!!  I hope this helps  Please tell all the "ladies" (and no I do not work for IP) 
Its ok. <3

Oh the in house pharmacy, of course I know this one. Wink Never ordered from them, but I'll keep it in mind. I'm wondering how would it work from them to Finland... Our customs are really strict on a lot of stuff and require trickery to get past. I might be better off buying from OElabs, I think they recently added domperidone on their shop. They ship from France so that likely works easy my way. I don't remember the prices though.

This is something I want to keep in mind, I'm not in a hurry, likely looking into this in a year or two, depending on how my boobs decide to keep growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon