Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

HT's HRT split thread 2

Really...more spectacular measurements and yet more astonishing growth????

It never seems to cease with you, we always, always hear of super spectacular growth then get pictures.. oh wow!!! BUT! They still look the same to me but you say it's another 6 cups sizes since the last post so will believe that and applause because if I don't I will be accused of boob envy by the most popular boob growing person here then be ridiculed for my negative curiosity. THEN!  Oh they only look like a, C because they are on a male frame!!! Fuck off!!! They don't look like a triple G cup because they aren't!!! I'm tired of you bullshitting all of the people here who have real concerns and you claiming to be a what cup now???? F  G Double M? So fucking absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!

I don't take you seriously I see pictures and they definitely don't suppourty you outlandish claims of constant miracle growth. Those who do strive and suffer and hope please don't believe these absurd claims and get depressed thinking you are inadequate because you aren't.

I have watched for a very long time and it has taken too long but now enough is enough stop making this place into your own personal joke and feeding people crap. They aren't that big...really!

Now tell me how princess Didi the  monarch of BN will report me!! Report yourself for being a dick because I and I suspect many others here don't believe in your ridiculous claims anymore and we don't see it either. I'm tired of you making this place a joke for your own personal satisfaction

There are people here serious about the issues on hand and ...don't now give me the sob story about the persecution for being born in the wrong body with the wrong DNA and physique because we are all in that boat. All can be changed, believe me.  I did it!!!

(06-07-2022, 12:34 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

Really...more spectacular measurements and yet more astonishing growth????

It never seems to cease with you, we always, always hear of super spectacular growth then get pictures.. oh wow!!! BUT! They still look the same to me but you say it's another 6 cups sizes since the last post so will believe that and applause because if I don't I will be accused of boob envy by the most popular boob growing person here then be ridiculed for my negative curiosity. THEN!  Oh they only look like a, C because they are on a male frame!!! Fuck off!!! They don't look like a triple G cup because they aren't!!! I'm tired of you bullshitting all of the people here who have real concerns and you claiming to be a what cup now???? F  G Double M? So fucking absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!

I don't take you seriously I see pictures and they definitely don't suppourty you outlandish claims of constant miracle growth. Those who do strive and suffer and hope please don't believe these absurd claims and get depressed thinking you are inadequate because you aren't.

I have watched for a very long time and it has taken too long but now enough is enough stop making this place into your own personal joke and feeding people crap. They aren't that big...really!

Now tell me how princess Didi the  monarch of BN will report me!! Report yourself for being a dick because I and I suspect many others here don't believe in your ridiculous claims anymore and we don't see it either. I'm tired of you making this place a joke for your own personal satisfaction

There are people here serious about the issues on hand and ...don't now give me the sob story about the persecution for being born in the wrong body with the wrong DNA and physique because we are all in that boat. All can be changed, believe me.  I did it!!!

Oh, hello there big time asshole! I didn't expect anybody else to throw shit at me since.... The charade I will not dig up here again.
Omg how goddamn stupidly envious you are. Well, shame on you you big baby. <3

If I would actually care for a piece of shit like you, I could post pics with tape telling you the story, but you're not worth my time and effort. Btw, there are whole bunch of people on this forum who know me personally and they can back me up, wanna have them here to tell you to fuck off too? I'm tired of you and other envious cunts putting up a shit show.

Yes, I am definitely reporting you. Or should I just stop posting because of some whiny pussies can't handle my thread? If you don't like it, get the fuck out, it is really that simple. Block me or something. Just get the fuck out of my thread.

I got nothing to prove to envious little shits like you. <3 Have a nice day. Big Grin

EDIT: Actually.... Check this out, its a 38 H bra. Its pretty full, for your information, I do not have midget hands, I'm not a tiny little petite chick. <3 <3 Suck it up buttercup. Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I suggest every envious hateful bitch should add me to their ignore list. DO NOT click on my thread if it pisses you off? Is that too difficult? Too much to ask? Its usually really nice here... What should I do? Stop posting and delete my account? Who wants me to leave? I can sure go if I'm not liked here.
Rolleyes 
I'm not here to cause envy or lie about my progress, I'm here to document it, maybe help and inspire those willing to listen instead of throwing shit at me. Its not my fault growing boobs doesn't go even to every body. And if YOU do not understand anatomy of breasts or measurements, its not my problem. I have nothing to prove. But sure thing, I can post pics with tape some time, show the bras I wear which btw are really nice fit. Like that 38 H that's becoming my favorite now that I'm filing it.

I can sure play this stupid as fuck sandbox game with the jealous dumb kids, sure thing babies, come to mama Didi, lets play. Big Grin 

No, seriously, cut the crap, stop the flame war before it starts, its not doing anything good to your blood pressure. <3 Concentrate on positive and fun things instead. Like read what I'm posting about what works, lot of it are Lotus' ideas and they frigging work! I'm giving advice for free because I wan you to grow nice squishy boobs too. And I want to inspire and have good time posting here. Not some ridiculous naive flame wars and online drama. I'm too old for that.

ENVY!!!

Why would I be envious?

That's your typical defense of any critique they must have envy, I don't want to be you...God no!!!!

I have a B cup, only a B but they look fucking spectacular on my body so I won't make ridiculous claims of having a unbelievable cup size to attempt to validate my body. I won't and never have posted a picture of my body on another person's thread and won't start now.

I got a new phone so lost my log in but you have seen me before and my body in the past in another profile i posted a lot of pictures but im not going to show you again how femine without dissolution looks again I just cannot be bothered. I have it....your claims at constant, constant ever constant growth is really getting on my nerves as I just don't see it. Call me envious, I love my body I have sculptured I don't want yours.

(06-07-2022, 02:08 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

ENVY!!!

Why would I be envious?

I have a B cup, only a B but they look fucking spectacular on my body so I won't make ridiculous claims of having a unbelievable cup size to attempt to validate my body. I won't and never have posted a picture of my body on another person's thread and won't start now.

I got a new phone so lost my log in but you have seen me and my body in the past in another profile but im not going to show you how femine without dissolution looks again I just cannot be bothered. I have it....your aims at contact, constant ever constant growth is really getting on my nerves as I just don't see it. Call me envious, I love my body I have sculptured I don't want yours.

I know you are Drew because you have told it to me. <3

I'm not gonna get fed up and leave the forum because of you... And expect to be moderated. What should I do? Downplay my results and LIE about not having to wear the stuff I do? Open your eyes or get the hell out of my thread. If you love yourself so much, you probably wouldn't have a need to whine about my posts. Sweetie, your actions speak for themselves.

So could you kindly FUCK OFF now? Big Grin

DiDi I'm honest, truly honestly not here to be an enemy, I have enough of those in real life. Just I'm finding it very, very, very difficult to believe all of your claims. Get pissed off with me, call me a cunt! I can take it. I applaud your dedication to femininity I truly do and all you have done to transition and adjust your gender that's admirable I do admit, I'm not that strong i have a respect that is beyond words for those who are dedicated and strong enough to take that path. Just ..... mega xxxlll cup!!!!!! You don't need that here we can see what's there and that's enough.

(06-07-2022, 02:29 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

DiDi I'm honest, truly honestly not here to be an enemy, I have enough of those in real life. Just I'm finding it very, very, very difficult to believe all of your claims. Get pissed off with me, call me a cunt! I can take it. I applaud your dedication to femininity I truly do and all you have done to transition and adjust your gender that's admirable I do admit, I'm not that strong. Just ..... mega xxxlll cup!!!!!! You don't need that here

Then please play nice and not attack me on my thread! And stop calling me a liar. I have nothing to prove. Dodgy But in case you're not familiar with different breast shapes and how they behave on different volumes, I suggest you do some snooping online and read in particular how wide root and shallow shape behave, on a wide chest to top it off... Then look a sister size chart with breast volumes listed on it, see what corresponds to which bra size. And then you can come back here and we can maybe talk.

I am not a liar.

I didn't tell you I was Drew you fucking liar  I always liked you  DiDi but you are making it so hard to keep that up. Yes Im Drew, Iost my log so new account but I didn't tell you anything so stop fucking lying!!! I know we have always had a thing let's get it out in the open now!!!!

I'm dainty...I have incredibly small feet, hands and a very slight frame that women would kill me for. You hate me for for that I can understand but that's my birth defect, nothing I can  do about it  I admire your dedication, I'm far too lazy to be that serious and, well I really had it handed to me on a plate though I did seriously had to work on that body more that anybody could possibly imagine, I almost starved myself to death, seriously.!, I am not envious in no way I just think you are going at it too hard and furious. I know from previous reactions you dont like my figure  We will never be on the same page we, have vastly different bodies which is best????? Unfortunately barbie culture..Well just find that embarrassing even more sk that just confor!!m. I DIDNT ABSOLUTELY NOT TELL YOU I AM DREW!!!! where did you get that from?

(06-07-2022, 03:00 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

I didn't tell you I was Drew you fucking liar  I always liked you  DiDi but you are making it so hard to keep that up. Yes Im Drew, Iost my log so new account but I didn't tell you anything so stop fucking lying!!! I know we have always had a thing let's get it out in the open now!!!!

I'm dainty...I have incredibly small feet, hands and a very slight frame that women would kill me for. You hate me for for that I can understand but that's my birth defect, nothing I can  do about it  I admire your dedication, I'm far too lazy to be that serious and, well I really had it handed to me on a plate though I did seriously had to work on that body more that anybody could possibly imagine, I almost starved myself to death, seriously.!, I am not envious in no way I just think you are going at it too hard and furious. I know from previous reactions you dont like my figure  We will never be on the same page we, have vastly different bodies which is best????? Unfortunately barbie culture..Well just find that embarrassing even more sk that just confor!!m. I DIDNT ABSOLUTELY NOT TELL YOU I AM DREW!!!! where did you get that from?

I know how you look like from your avatar.

And please stop. Stop this shit. You are bullying me. You already ruined my otherwise great day. I wouldn't give rats ass about being like you, I happen to love being me. I do not envy you, I don't care. Now get the fuck out, your posts are hurting me and making me feel like shit even though you're the asshole here, not me.

You're toxic. Please fix your mental issues first before pouring all this shit on me. Go away, stop it.

You don't like me you never did, as,soon as I posted photos you disliked me instantly but that's not why i responded I don't give a flying- f about envy but I will make one promise now and that is to never, NEVER ever post on your thread again or have any communication whatsoever if that is your wish.

You have always disliked me for being well, barbie with my embarrassing small figure with due cause, I hate myself and am proud but disgusted at confirming to society's expectations where in myself feel more attracted to voluptuous women and not starved half corpses which i am. I'm not better, by far not!

I just cannot understand how a person can constantly grow without needing a wheelbarrow to carry them in

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon