Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction and program advice

Hey Hi!

After months of reading everything I could here (my brain got full about halfway through the monster Project X thread ), I am finally working up the courage to post and am hoping for some feedback or suggestions about the program I have been following below.  This program stems from research done by Lotus and others mixed with a bit of my own interpretations.  My goal is general feminization to the point of androgyny or beyond without shapewear.  I need to maintain my male persona for the near future to support my family but could see myself transitioning one day down the road.  Much of what Just Abbey wrote about her feelings and experiences echo my own such that I do not feel I could say it any better.
One of the main things I was wondering is whether dosage could be influenced by size/weight.  I have noticed that many medications are dosed according to size/weight and am thinking the same might be true for herbal hormones.  Is a certain
volume of material required in order to affect a person of a particular mass?  For example, I am 6’3” and 185+/- lbs (depending on the amount of ice cream consumed that day) Should I need more tinctures/pills than someone who is 5’ 10” and 155 lbs?

My Program:
All products sourced through Amazon
(links are for additional information only and do not represent a recommendation)

1 time per day (morning with food -7 days/wk)
Pure O.N.E. Multivitamin  (1 capsule)

2 times daily (morning and before bed -5 days/wk)
Estrogen cream              (8 pumps)            Applied 3 weeks of 4 in a rotating pattern to chest, out thighs/booty, inner thighs/groin.
Progesterone cream        (4 pumps)            Applied 1 week of 4 in a rotating pattern to chest, out thighs/booty, inner thighs/groin.
MSM Powder                  (4,000 mg -1 scoop)
Vitamin D3 + K2            (125mcg + 110 mcg -1 pill)

3 times daily                  (7am, 1pm, 9pm -7 days/wk) generally with food

EGCG Green Tea Extract  (1,000mg)            Standardized to 95% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, 45% EGCG
Reishi Mushroom            (2,500mg)            Standardized to 175mg Polysaccharides

4 times daily                  (10am, 2pm, 6pm, 10pm -5 days/wk)
Liquorice Root Extract     (1mL)
White Peony Extract       (1mL)
Hops Extract                  (1mL)

I just want to caution you about the EGCG amount that you are taking. I have read that more than 400mg can affect your liver. See quote and link below.

"Do not exceed 400 mg of epigallocatechin gallate per day, as more has been associated with liver issues."

link to article: https://selfhacked.com/blog/green-tea/

Thank you for your concern, Crystal.

I promise I will be careful.

One thing I was hoping is that feedback would support reducing some of the amounts or frequencies.

Impatience makes it difficult to slow down and resist the "more is better" mentality.

(22-06-2022, 10:13 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

I just want to caution you about the EGCG amount that you are taking. I have read that more than 400mg can affect your liver. See quote and link below.

"Do not exceed 400 mg of epigallocatechin gallate per day, as more has been associated with liver issues."

link to article: https://selfhacked.com/blog/green-tea/

hmmm.

Very quiet thread.  I shall awaken it with the power of my words Rolleyes   -I hope

I am almost at the point of needing to order more supplements and since my program has changed rather dramatically since I posted here last year, I wanted to run the new version by the community to see if there were any thoughts or suggestions that could make it more effective.  In particular, I am wondering if I have enough additive influences to balance out the subtractive ones.  Meaning, I have spent much time trying to reduce or remove T, but have been relying on bio-idenitical E and Aromatase to fill the void.  Is this sufficient or should I add more phyto-e the the program?
For a while I was taking these Breast Enhancement pills, should I go back to them or try something else?
My goal is general softening and feminization of appearance.

Current Regime:

1 time per day (nighttime before bed)
MSM Powder                  (4,000 mg -1 scoop)
Magnesium                    (500 mg -1 capsule)
Melatonin                      (7 mg -approx. -1/2 pill)

2 times daily (morning and before bed -5 days/wk)
Estrogen cream              (8 pumps)            Applied 3 weeks of 4 in a rotating pattern to chest, out thighs/booty, inner thighs/groin.
Progesterone cream        (2 pumps)            Applied 1 week of 4 in a rotating pattern to chest, out thighs/booty, inner thighs/groin.

3 times daily                  (7am, 1pm, 9pm -7 days/wk) generally without food
Reishi Mushroom             (1,000mg)           
L-Lysine                          (620 mg)
Cal + D3 + K2 + B12       (600mg + 125 mcg + 100mcg + 1000mcg)
Liquorice Root Extract      (1mL)
White Peony Extract         (1mL)
Estrogen Oil                    (1 mL)                  Injected rectally.  (On hold pending new supply)

I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback, suggestions, and comments.

Thanks a bunch!
-Kitt

Hi Kittikat,

Do you find applying estrogen and progesterone cream to the thighs and booty directly affect those areas, or is it just a convenient place to apply it? I’ve been putting progesterone cream on my chest just because it seemed logical, but I could really use a much fatter ass, so if the creams work wherever you put them, I’ll start creaming my booty ?

I think it be great to see a timeline of photos of your progression you made with this routine.

(20-02-2023, 02:31 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  Hi Kittikat,

Do you find applying estrogen and progesterone cream to the thighs and booty directly affect those areas, or is it just a convenient place to apply it? I’ve been putting progesterone cream on my chest just because it seemed logical, but I could really use a much fatter ass, so if the creams work wherever you put them, I’ll start creaming my booty ?

Hey hi,

I can't say whether the results are from the application of creams or the booty workouts, but I have noticed my hips look wider, waist is thinner, and my butt feels larger.
I stopped applying progesterone creams directly to the breasts after reading that this was not recommended. The idea being allow the hormones to work their way through the body as they would naturally.  That and the fact that I needed areas to rotate through while staying below the waist are what drove me to select the areas I did.

I should also mention that I drink 2-3+ cups of Spearmint Matcha daily. My goal is to replicate CIS growth using doses as close to pharmaceutical HRT as possible. If that makes sense.

Hope this helps.
-Kit.

(21-02-2023, 06:00 AM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I think it be great to see a timeline of photos of your progression you made with this routine.

Hey hi Gabrielle,

Thanks for asking and I agree that from a documentation standpoint images would be a great idea.
I am just not yet comfortable enough with my body or my progress to post any photos. 
Measurements may be forthcoming if I can find the ones I took last summer to compare to.

Hey hi,

I wanted to add two things to the information above.
1. The liquid supplements (LR, WP, Ginseng) are taken sublingually, Is 1ml 3x daily enough?

2. Just got blood work back and T is as follows:
FREE TESTOSTERONE 6.01 ng/dL              std range 4.06 - 15.6 ng/dL
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 365 ng/dL            std range 240 - 950 ng/dL

What else can I do to reduce this further? (beyond the Reishi, L-lycine, Licorice Root, an Spearmint/Matcha tea)

So what phyiscal results have you seen so far then?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon