Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Will Full Breast Potential be Stunted?

tl;dr - If I take Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto to grow my breasts a little, and then later do full HRT, will I still be able to grow my breasts to their full potential, or will the HRT be too late and miss a critical growth period?

I am strongly considering growing small breasts using Pueraria Mirifica and Saw Palmetto to see if it makes me feel as happy with my body as I think it will. There are a lot of factors to consider (e.g. social, mental, health), so I don't want to dive straight into changes I might regret and can't reverse. However, I also want to make sure that I grow my breasts to the maximum possible size, because I am aware that it is hard enough to reach full breast potential.

I got the impression from someone that you have one shot to grow your breasts to full potential. If you don't have your hormones just right during the first 6-12 months, your growth will slow and then stop, and you will never reach full potential. I'm not sure my impression was right, though. If, after you've grown already breasts, you improve your hormone balance further, will your breasts begin growing again and reach full size? Or, if you start, stop and restart, will your breasts reenter the growth phase?

Have a look at some of the progress threads on here and you'll see that's not the case, some will hit a plateau and will take a break, allow the body to clear it's receptors tten start again and get even more progress/ growth, others do herbs for years and have great results, others start on herbs, get good growth switch to HRT and their chest just blossoms from there.

It's really all down to what your body will create, some see minimal growth under both herbal and HRT regardless of path chosen, pretty much just down to the luck of the draw.

I think the opposite is more likely true. There’s a fair amount of research showing smaller doses of E to start with results in more breast growth (by preventing premature bud fusion) which is why the standard of care for HRT is to titrate the E dosage up over a period of 6-12 months. My experience was that 6 mos of PM had the same effect, stimulating breast growth prior to starting HRT. I’ve noticed much more growth in HRT than I ever did with just PM.

Good luck!

—Abbey

Good responses. Thank you for dispelling that!

(30-01-2022, 04:31 PM)JustAbbey Wrote:  I think the opposite is more likely true. There’s a fair amount of research showing smaller doses of E to start with results in more breast growth (by preventing premature bud fusion) which is why the standard of care for HRT is to titrate the E dosage up over a period of 6-12 months. My experience was that 6 mos of PM had the same effect, stimulating breast growth prior to starting HRT. I’ve noticed much more growth in HRT than I ever did with just PM.

Good luck!

—Abbey

This mirrors my experience also. I was about one year on herbs before HRT, half of that time on a decent program, I got quite nice results but since starting HRT... Well I think the pics on my thread speak for themselves.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon