Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bush

<p>I'm one for being as hairless as possible.</p><p><br></p><p>I have lasered my legs, pits, chest and crotch for a few years so now hair growth is almost non-existent.<br></p>

Re: I do see a lot of pictures of potential suitors crotches....well suitors not perhaps the correct wording, just people sending dick pics

That was pretty funny!

People sending dick pics is a bit like marketing SPAM. They blanket everything/everyone just to see if they get a few to respond. 

(11-08-2021, 01:47 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I do see a lot of pictures of potential suitors crotches....well suitors not perhaps the correct wording, just people sending dick pics

That was pretty funny!

People sending dick pics is a bit like marketing SPAM. They blanket everything/everyone just to see if they get a few to respond. 
I do find it amusing you find my life funny...LOL 
I like looking at dick pics but would never respond as those people must be a bit weird sending strangers such a picture . Only ever got to know a person once before getting a pic/film which was nice, but screwed that up phenomaly well but not sure how? Suppose i just have a natural talent for pissing people off. Well I almost like looking at them, often it's such an ugly shrivelled thing or bent or just eeeew! Or very small. Think WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?? Why would you make me look at that!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon