Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone!

Hey Hey Hey !!!

Welcome back into the game! 

Congrats on the kick-start results!

(17-05-2021, 01:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I starter Ainterol PM again after a 2 years absence. I had growing pains again after just two days Felt wonderful.  Big Grin
I always thought you had the most beautiful breasts on this site- maybe not the biggest, but certainly the most shapely. 
Real women would be envious. Presume you have been dressing male during this period. How did you handle your breasts>

Hi! Welcome back baby.

Welcome back again dear honey. I missed you a lot.

Nice that you are back on track with PM again. How much growth have you got till now.

(19-06-2021, 05:05 PM)Connie Wrote:  
(17-05-2021, 01:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I starter Ainterol PM again after a 2 years absence. I had growing pains again after just two days Felt wonderful.  Big Grin
I always thought you had the most beautiful breasts on this site- maybe not the biggest, but certainly the most shapely. 
Real women would be envious. Presume you have been dressing male during this period. How did you handle your breasts>
Thank you, Connie for such a wonderful compliment! I really don’t do anything to hide my breasts. Maybe I don’t wear tee shirts as much anymore in public. When I do, i will always get some looks. I don’t dress feminine but I have worn Lucky Brand women’s jeans for years.

Just finished my first bottle of Ainterol PM 20 Years XX Annis since coming back on 5/17. Looks like I had a little growth.

(13-07-2021, 05:49 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Just finished my first bottle of Ainterol PM 20 Years XX Annis since coming back on 5/17. Looks like I had a little growth.

Re: Looks like I had a little growth.

Definitely do!

Nice growth

(17-07-2021, 05:46 PM)taxer Wrote:  Nice growth
thanks!

(13-07-2021, 05:49 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Just finished my first bottle of Ainterol PM 20 Years XX Annis since coming back on 5/17. Looks like I had a little growth.

I'm new to the site, and your pictures and progress are such an inspiration!  Thank you!

Best regards,

ChuckM

Hi Stefanie, I think what I so admire about your breasts is that they look very much like my own when I was about 15. My nipples peaked to the side just like yours do. I found it necessary to bind them down when I went out. We didn't have purpose-made binders like we have today. I had to use an Ace bandage which was uncomfortable but it kept them from jiggling and made them less noticed. By age 18, I was a full C cup and my task was more difficult. It was so liberating when I realized I looked more like a woman than a man and I fully transitioned. Now, its really wonderful that I can show off what I had hidden for so long.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon