Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Greeting,

i am new here and i only recently found out about this forum. I have a "problem" with my chest. I have gynecomastia which is probably genetically conditioned and plus amplified with the drug I am currently taking for high blood pressure. It is a beta blocker and gynecomastia is mentioned as a side effect. And the result is that my tits are growing Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Can even be noticed through the T-shirt.
Someone in my position would develop depression and go under the knife at all costs, but it not occurs to me.
Personally, I have always been attracted to female features on men like tits and now I am in a situation to be one of them myself. And without any intentional influence that I have bigger tits. For now ... because I would still like them to be a basket bigger.
I would not take funds that would affect other male organs, but only the breasts. I read here that fenugreek can help in breast growth without any other side effects on the male genitalia.
What are your experiences with her? I don't need fast growth, I'm in no hurry Big Grin
But I would like to know that I do not take fenugreek in vain.
I am 47 years old, I am 6 feet tall, weigh 176 lb. Overbust size is 41 inch, underbust size is 34 inch. I can currently fill a size 38B bra.
I apologize in bad English because it’s not my native language.
I will post my photos later.

My pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are more Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have a very nice looking starting point.... Keep in mind that once you get into this, you might get more than you bargained for and that hunger grows while eating. Also growing boobs by herbs without effecting your equipment downstairs is quite a difficult rope to dance on. So be careful for what you wish for, you might get more than that. Big Grin

Afaik FG (fenugreek) works the same as Pueraria Mirifica, its just much weaker and slower to do its job. No idea how much less of an effect it has with your function. PM definitely reacts strongly on both regards.

Happy boobin'. Tongue

HelloDiDi,
thanks for the comment and for the support Smile
I was “lucky” that my tits had grown without intentionally influencing it. Btw, I had my first gynecomastia when I entered puberty, 13 years old. I had puffy nipples and they were quite pronounced. After coming out of puberty, the breasts returned to normal. After the age of 30, the tits became slightly activated. Due to stress, I got high blood pressure and ended up on medication. The last few years I have noticed a more intense growth of my tits. I even planned to go for surgery, but still my curiosity and acceptance of my tits outweighed that I gave up the surgery. And I personally like to see men with more pronounced breasts.

I'll start with the fenugreek. No matter how slow it works, I have time. I'm in no hurry Big Grin
Anyway, after these changes, my estrogen is high, fenugreek might just encourage it.

You clearly have some potential there, my chest looks kinda similar to yours. I guess i had some real gynecomastia too and being overweight hasn't helped. I tried fenugreek and i guess it gave me a little bit of an head start towards larger areolas, but i remember it being ineffective unless i took 6 pills daily (around 500mg each one). No side effects but it was obnoxious to take all those pills daily. Dropped them because i wasn't very constant with them. This year i started with something i always heard of and never had the opportunity to try: Pueraria Mirifica.

It is way stronger than Fenugreek and you can feel an increase in sensitivity quite fast (first weeks). I know you are not looking for something fast, but i'd personally suggest trying PM directly but at a very low dose like 500mg (1 pill). Usually the recommended brand is Ainterol, which ships from Thailand, but there are also other brands which ship from UK storages and such. If you are interested there are quite some threads about it.

Have a nice day

Alexis P
I just saw your pictures. You have beautiful breasts and you are progressing well. My areola is 3.5 cm, my nipples are quite small.
Thanks for the advice. I will try PM as well.

(12-02-2021, 08:01 PM)SmallTits Wrote:  Alexis P
I just saw your pictures. You have beautiful breasts and you are progressing well. My areola is 3.5 cm, my nipples are quite small.

Thank you for looking at my photos, i appreciated it. Not much different than my areola size though, i'm 4cm so not too far from it. Anwyays, depending on how much slow changes you want, you can choose one OR another, more specifically:

• if you want slower changes, take Fenugreek. Less side effects, but higher dosages required.
  • if you want moderate changes, take Pueraria Mirifica (low dose like 500 mg or less). Rare side effects at very low dosages, and sensible  "puffiness" can be felt easier.

Remember to NOT TAKE BOTH together, can't say why here, but it's known they have bad interaction together. Also PM is quite good and can be used for faster changes, but remember it is usually taken with some other supplements like Anti-Androgens (Reishi, White Peony), so alone is way weaker.
I suggest reading some members program, more specifically Lotus offcial threads (the first pages not all 400+ of them).

(12-02-2021, 08:19 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

(12-02-2021, 08:01 PM)SmallTits Wrote:  Alexis P

Thank you for looking at my photos, i appreciated it. Not much different than my areola size though, i'm 4cm so not too far from it. Anwyays, depending on how much slow changes you want, you can choose one OR another, more specifically:

• if you want slower changes, take Fenugreek. Less side effects, but higher dosages required.
  • if you want moderate changes, take Pueraria Mirifica (low dose like 500 mg or less). Rare side effects at very low dosages, and sensible  "puffiness" can be felt easier.

Remember to NOT TAKE BOTH together, can't say why here, but it's known they have bad interaction together. Also PM is quite good and can be used for faster changes, but remember it is usually taken with some other supplements like Anti-Androgens (Reishi, White Peony), so alone is way weaker.
I suggest reading some members program, more specifically Lotus offcial threads (the first pages not all 400+ of them).

I think Alexis is on target - the fenugreek will work far slower than the PM in terms of breast growth.

I used fenugreek for about a year and a half solid, two 610 mg capsules three times a day with only addition of saw palmetto in the morning. I got great results, with no side effects and was still fully functioning sexually.
Fenugreek was recommended to me by a guy on the website FetLife,  who had used it for over 10 years with nothing else and had some huge breasts.

There is that reminder to be careful what you ask for and to take care in what you use to achieve it. PM acts just like estrogen and you cannot predict the other effects from it.

Also as mentioned, breast growing usually becomes sort of addictive. It's like people who can't stop after one tattoo!

Recently, I was on estradiol for about 6 months. I am going off it it for various reasons and starting back on my routine of fenugreek.

You look like you do not have an extreme case of gyno, but some very nice potential there!

Good luck!

Joey

Thank you so much for the answers.
I don't have extreme gynecomastia. I think it's grade two. But lately I feel their growth and this form of breast is from recently.
I will be quite careful because I want to keep the size and function of my genitals.
I ordered a PM, and as it comes from Thailand, the package should arrive by April 15th. Until then, I'll start with the fenugreek. I read that fenugreek helps with allergies and cholesterol, and the allergy season is starting, so it will come in handy for that as well. At least Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon