Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Orgasm chanes?

<p>All,&nbsp;I have a question about changing orgasms while taking herbal suppliments to become more feminine. I am on PM and SP daily, but I have not been taking them for long enough to see actual breast changes. But yesterday I had an orgasm but it was different. I had a very strong orgasm, but no ejaculation at all...pre-cum yes, but no cum at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this normal or does it mean I may be seeing some breast budding soon?&nbsp; I am&nbsp; just curious about your experiences.</p><p>Therasa</p>

<p>Never experienced something like this, or at least not yet. Mmh not knowing what program of herbs you take and since when you are doing it is a little hard to tell. In my experience (3 weeks on PM and Red Reishi) i have seen a reduction in erection quality and a little more of intensity in orgasm (like more uncontrollable). Nothing more.</p><p>I suggest taking in consideration replacing Saw Palmetto with Red Reishi, several times in this forum has SP been proven to lack effect.<br></p>

<p>Thanks Alexis, I have a new bottle of Saw Palmetto and I will probably wait and move to Red Reishi when I have used more of this. I have to get more PM first and I am thinking about the PM Cream as well to rub on my breasts to see if that prompts more growth. I am low T already due to age and Type-2 Diabetes and I have had orgams with no erection...strange feeling...but this was the first orgasm with no ejaculation at all. I actually wondered if I had orgasmed for a bit...but it was very powerful just no cum. As for my regiment, I am talking 1800 mg of PM daily and 450 mg of Saw Palmetto. I am also drinking both speramint tea and white peone tea...

(23-01-2021, 10:51 PM)Therasa Wrote:  <p>All,&nbsp;I have a question about changing orgasms while taking herbal suppliments to become more feminine. I am on PM and SP daily, but I have not been taking them for long enough to see actual breast changes. But yesterday I had an orgasm but it was different. I had a very strong orgasm, but no ejaculation at all...pre-cum yes, but no cum at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this normal or does it mean I may be seeing some breast budding soon?&nbsp; I am&nbsp; just curious about your experiences.</p><p>Therasa</p>
PM acts almost exactly like estrogen - in other words you get all of the same results.

I have never taken PM, but have taken, and am now on estradiol (estrogen). My orgasms are just as, if not more intense as always, but I have nothing but a little bit of liquid seeping out. This is because no sperm is being produced and it is perfectly normal while on PM or estrogen. Look for your balls to start shrinking as well.

You will be getting some breast budding soon!

Joey

<p>
(24-01-2021, 12:17 AM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
(23-01-2021, 10:51 PM)Therasa Wrote:  </p><p>All,&nbsp;I have a question about changing orgasms while taking herbal suppliments to become more feminine. I am on PM and SP daily, but I have not been taking them for long enough to see actual breast changes. But yesterday I had an orgasm but it was different. I had a very strong orgasm, but no ejaculation at all...pre-cum yes, but no cum at all. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this normal or does it mean I may be seeing some breast budding soon?&nbsp; I am&nbsp; just curious about your experiences.</p><p>Therasa</p><p>
PM acts almost exactly like estrogen - in other words you get all of the same results.

I have never taken PM, but have taken, and am now on estradiol (estrogen). My orgasms are just as, if not more intense as always, but I have nothing but a little bit of liquid seeping out. This is because no sperm is being produced and it is perfectly normal while on PM or estrogen. Look for your balls to start shrinking as well.

You will be getting some breast budding soon!

Joey

Joey, breast budding is the first sign of growth, does that include an enlargement of the nipples and the aerola or does that come later after the budding?

<p>Spearmint tea and White Peony Tea should be okay with your program, some users drink them to lower T as well. Also, your already low T could be making your program with PM faster. So it is possible that PM is already effecting your libido and sexual function, as Joey said: check if your testicles are starting to shrink. Mine for example have started to get closer to my body after 3 weeks with 1000mg of PM (currently on week off tho).</p><p>And yeah, at this rate some budding will come soon.<br></p>

<p>
(24-01-2021, 12:28 AM)Alexis P Wrote:  </p><p>Spearmint tea and White Peony Tea should be okay with your program, some users drink them to lower T as well. Also, your already low T could be making your program with PM faster. So it is possible that PM is already effecting your libido and sexual function, as Joey said: check if your testicles are starting to shrink. Mine for example have started to get closer to my body after 3 weeks with 1000mg of PM (currently on week off tho).</p><p>And yeah, at this rate some budding will come soon.<br></p><p>

Alexis, I have not seen any shrinkage yet... and I sometimes wear chastity cages and the ring size on the cage is still the same...when they start to shrink, I should be able to go to a smaller ring. I am in the biggest of the three rings that I currently have so I know they still have not shrunk...not yet.

<p>Don't worry Therasa, mine didn't shrink neither just seem a little closer to body. Anyways, just give it time. Changes happen while on PM, just be patient because they are quite slow. Did the cage already reduced your penis size? Because that would <i>hide </i>a bit in case of future changes.</p><p>Regarding the other question: increase in nipple size should be the first thing, then areola and then budding after a couple months / or &gt;5 weeks period. I don't know if there is a specific order though, not even sure if there are strict timelines for that. In my case i started with already large areolas and a little bit of budding because of gynecomastia, i guess i had some bit of a head start. :-D <br></p><p>If you are curious I suggest you reading the great posts by Lotus on her research. There are some long threads which contains lots of informations, but "breast growing notes" should be one of the easier to find. you don't need to read all 400+ pages of post of them, just read the first posts which contain lots of information.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

I guess this was not a one time only thing. Again tonight, I had a very nice orgams..but no ejaculation. There was just no fluid at all. So I maybe this is a new norm for me now?

<p>
(24-01-2021, 03:51 AM)Therasa Wrote:  I guess this was not a one time only thing. Again tonight, I had a very nice orgams..but no ejaculation. There was just no fluid at all. So I maybe this is a new norm for me now?
This is very strange, but now the third time in a row...I have not had any cum during orgasm... It mubt be either the PM or the Saw Palmetto becaues I seem to have no semen now...</p>

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon