Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

(13-02-2020, 08:50 PM)Pebi Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 08:23 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 06:28 PM)Pebi Wrote:  I see some mention pituary glandular to combine with BO? Does that give better results? And if so, can someone recommend some?

I have a bra just like the one in your avatar, somehow it looks sexy on you, mine doesn't.
A bit jealous.
I see great pictures of people on BO, making me think of quitting PM and going the BO way.

Thank you. I do like it, just feel my breasts definitely need to be firmer. Though I guess both my mom and older sister got hangers too. And you definitely make that top look sexy yourself.

Thanks..... But hangers....who cares, breasts are breasts, unless they are silicone, then they are ridiculous looking fleshy balloons that we should all laugh at. Nice real boobs pebi.

(08-02-2020, 05:46 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  You’ve already developed Montgomery Glands. We’re you on any previous program of possible diet that contributed to this effect? BO is nice. I think you’ll like it. From the thumbnails it looks like you fill a bra very nicely. What are your starting measurements? Be sure to photo-document your progress. Welcome to the board.

Hello Stevenator you said Pebi has already developed Montgomery glands assuming you mean mammary glands? If so how can you tell? Just curious thanks.

(15-02-2020, 07:36 AM)Naomi-Danielle Wrote:  
(08-02-2020, 05:46 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  You’ve already developed Montgomery Glands. We’re you on any previous program of possible diet that contributed to this effect? BO is nice. I think you’ll like it. From the thumbnails it looks like you fill a bra very nicely. What are your starting measurements? Be sure to photo-document your progress. Welcome to the board.

Hello Stevenator you said Pebi has already developed Montgomery glands assuming you mean mammary glands? If so how can you tell? Just curious thanks.

Nope .... I meant what I said.

Been about a week of BO. Increased dosage to 2 x 2 daily.

So far I feel like my skin has gotten softer and I also think I have been more sensitive to cold.

My breast area seems to be unaffected, but of course I was not expecting miracles within a week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Still no boobs, which I am sad about, since it sounds like others had quicker results.

Skin is softer and my hair seem lighter. Also it appear that I am getting acne. Last impacts seems to be genitals, as I seem to have lost my little libido and even when trying was not able to cause an erection. Overall I am very happy, just hope I soon get something on top

HOLY SMOKES Pebi
The last picture you posted had boobs most of us would kill for!
Patience.
PS check your butt, the BO is most likely going there
Bobbi

(20-02-2020, 01:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  HOLY SMOKES Pebi
The last picture you posted had boobs most of us would kill for!
Patience.
PS check your butt, the BO is most likely going there
Bobbi

I am okay with my boobs, but would not mind them a bit larger. This is my natural growth from gynocomastia and most likely very low testosterone. However what I crave most is for bigger, more sensitive and more feminine nipples.

And a new boob shoot in new bra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another week has passed. Haven't noticed any changes in the breast area or in general in my body. I am however losing quite an amount of weight, so wonder if that may have an influence.

It does, have lost a huge amount of weight and my boobs are now tiny, only the breast tissue still there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon