Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2nd day on PM Cream and Saw Palmetto, what can i expect?

I am brand new to the idea of growing my breasts.  I was recently told I had cute little feminine breasts.  Not much I would say. probably because I used to work out alot and now I have lost that muscle.  I would like to have small A cup breasts. Nothing too big or super noticeable.  Just a set of small girly boobs.  

I am using the PM cream and taking saw palmetto pills.  How soon do think I will start seeing changes?  What changes can I expect first?  I was thinking I might take them for 2 months and stop.  Is that enough time?  

What happens when I stop taking everything? Will any change be permanent? Will my breasts go back to normal? stay the same? or keep on growing?  

This is all so new to me. I am excited and nervous

I attached a picture of where I am now.

I have been reading through the posts. A lot of information out here.  I appreciate any insight you have to offer.

Have never tried cream myself just capsules but the general view is 6 weeks to 3 months before noticing anything, varies from person to person. With me the first indication was very sensetive nipples.
As for losing what you gain, i took a whole year off the herbs and went from B cup to A cup. This though was due to weight loss and the milk ducts which were developed through FG returned to normal. The breast tissue gained through PM you keep for life even if you stop taking PM. So even if I stop now, the A cup will always remain.
But be prepared for other parts of your body reacting to hormones.

thanks for the comments.  I never thought I would be trying to gives myself breasts.  I am hoping to get to a small A cup and then stop.  I may not be far off, but I would like them to look more pronounced and feminine.

My breasts feel weird today. Kind of heavy and firm.  I have only been taking it for two days. I am sure it is probably just in my head or completely unrelated.

(06-02-2020, 07:48 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  My breasts feel weird today. Kind of heavy and firm.  I have only been taking it for two days. I am sure it is probably just in my head or completely unrelated.

Idk ive been taking it for like 3 to 4 weeks and i have that feeling too, but im a bit younger and as i read is that PM reacts different on everyone..
Its like rolling a dice i guess.
BUT ! Ive also read that people in thailand use this for years, men and women.

Just try not to focus on it how exciting it can be haha i know the feels.

(06-02-2020, 09:11 PM)D_x Wrote:  
(06-02-2020, 07:48 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  My breasts feel weird today. Kind of heavy and firm.  I have only been taking it for two days. I am sure it is probably just in my head or completely unrelated.

Idk ive been taking it for like 3 to 4 weeks and i have that feeling too, but im a bit younger and as i read is that PM reacts different on everyone..

thanks for the response. It is really good to hear from someone a few weeks ahead of me.  Have experienced any changes?  What are your goals?

(06-02-2020, 09:15 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  
(06-02-2020, 09:11 PM)D_x Wrote:  

thanks for the response. It is really good to hear from someone a few weeks ahead of me.  Have experienced any changes?  What are your goals?

Well i think my breasts are starting to grow weirdly enough they feel like fuller and rounder it might be just fat no clue, skin got smoother and less pimples.

Also i got a clearer mind but sometimes i feel like a bit emotional i dont really play into that so i just fully ignore it.

Also my hair is more wavy it use to be like straight.

My butt seems a bit more fuller too i'm going to exercise soon to see if any of the fat is what i see growing.

My goal is to reach to the point where my nipples start evolving and i get like perky boobs (hopefully) im doing this experiment without anti androgens so no clue if i will ever be there.

I did some research and found that people did manage to get that.

Once again its a roll on the dice.

Im using 600mg each day i dont believe i need more then that, since my body is already having muscle pains (on my legs) no clue why maybe it's replacing my fat or reshaping. Wink

I cant really confirm anything yet.

that is what I want. little perky boobs.  I am going to try just the PM cream and Saw Palmetto pills. I will that will make it more localized to the breasts. i want to keep my erections. does you penis shrink? can you still get hard?

(06-02-2020, 09:52 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  that is what I want. little perky boobs.  I am going to try just the PM cream and Saw Palmetto pills. I will that will make it more localized to the breasts. i want to keep my erections. does you penis shrink? can you still get hard?

Yea i do still get hard and its not really harder, but i do mention my sex drive going a bit downwards which idm ^^ i find it sexy somehow, so thats helping me more to be in the mood.
But then still i've heared that people get erection problems yes, so it doesnt take away the risk.
But think about this all the hrt people that still have penisses they still can get rock hard + they take estrogens as in estrogens so i mean...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon