Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

(08-03-2020, 02:47 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-03-2020, 10:51 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So I just got my blood test back from my doctor and checked out my E & P levels as well as my other vital signs. My E is at 54 pg/ml and P is less than 0.1 ng/ml. Oooooh boy... So I talked with him about getting back on progesterone and all my reasons for it (mainly balancing my hormones as a woman and not becoming estrogen dominant), and he agrees with me so I’ll be receiving 1A of progesterone and 2A estrogen from here on out starting today. Celebrate! 

Other than than, I’m a healthy woman with standard functioning organs, blood cell count, low risk for diabetes, etc. Now to get back on the train to Boobie Town! On a side note, the nurse that gives me my shots says my ass got more ぷよぷよ (puyo-puyo). My ass got more jiggly, softer, and rounder. Could be why my underwear fits a bit more snug and gravitating into the void that is my ass crack. I started wearing thongs more often because of this and they feel more comfortable lol.

Take care all! I’ll keep you updated on any more developments and alterations to my program.

(08-03-2020, 02:23 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So it’s been about 3 weeks since I quit PM and less than a week of ONLY injections of E2 and P4 and I’m noticing a lot of mental changes recently with a significant increase to my libido. I have been in thirst overdrive lately. Nocturnal emissions and just extreme horniness at certain periods of the day. Not having a significant other or even a dick appointment only exasperates the situation (living in Japan I’m bottom tier as far as dating goes). I feel like I’m climbing up the walls really. 

The power of synthetic hormones over phytoestrogens maybe?
With all that oestrogen and progesterone, you still have bottom functions fully working ?

From what I understood Freya has undergone GRS.

Correct Pebi. I had GRS last year. There are women who’s libido return immediately after GRS a few months after surgery. I always had a good functioning libido but without a partner around, I didn’t get much use so I had to mentally suppress myself.

(08-03-2020, 01:50 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Correct Pebi. I had GRS last year. There are women who’s libido return immediately after GRS a few months after surgery. I always had a good functioning libido but without a partner around, I didn’t get much use so I had to mentally suppress myself.

Self help don’t work ? Better then suppressing?

(08-03-2020, 04:02 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Self help don’t work ? Better then suppressing?

“Self help” works temporarily. I feel it will intensify more until I can find a partner, lol

Good day/evening all!

So it’s been a while since my last post. I hope you gals and guys are doing well with this whole social distancing and quarantining for the c-virus. 

So I since my last post about my libido going out of control, I’ve calmed down a lot. After it went down just a few days later, my breast started to get sore behind the areoles again. That lasted for about a week in both breast, and now it’s mainly in my right breast. My girls are feeling fuller than before so everything is going according to plan I assume. I just make sure I’m eating enough calories and I try my best to stay keto/low carb but it’s difficult with everything that’s happening now. 

Japan hasn’t ordered a shutdown of all their businesses like other countries, but the outbreak isn’t that bad here for whatever reason. Only schools have been shutdown so that means my collegiate butt has been sitting on my keester for 2 weeks now. Apparently, we’re gonna the finish the semester with online classes so that’s gonna be fun  Dodgy

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update of progress and check in as well. Love you all!

PS - a boob pick to inspire you all to keep your head up and keep dreaming big boobie dreams! (I still am not at my goal yet!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-03-2020, 05:26 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Good day/evening all!

So it’s been a while since my last post. I hope you gals and guys are doing well with this whole social distancing and quarantining for the c-virus. 

So I since my last post about my libido going out of control, I’ve calmed down a lot. After it went down just a few days later, my breast started to get sore behind the areoles again. That lasted for about a week in both breast, and now it’s mainly in my right breast. My girls are feeling fuller than before so everything is going according to plan I assume. I just make sure I’m eating enough calories and I try my best to stay keto/low carb but it’s difficult with everything that’s happening now. 

Japan hasn’t ordered a shutdown of all their businesses like other countries, but the outbreak isn’t that bad here for whatever reason. Only schools have been shutdown so that means my collegiate butt has been sitting on my keester for 2 weeks now. Apparently, we’re gonna the finish the semester with online classes so that’s gonna be fun  Dodgy

Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update of progress and check in as well. Love you all!

PS - a boob pick to inspire you all to keep your head up and keep dreaming big boobie dreams! (I still am not at my goal yet!)
Lovely Val!
Stay safe and keep inspiring us!
Bobbi

Hello! How is everyone doing with social distancing?

So I’ve been getting a lot of pain in my breast everyday since the last time I posted. Progesterone must be putting in a lot of work as expect! It’s making me work too because I’m massaging like 3-4 times a day to keep the pain down, lol.
It’s also starting to look like I’m outgrowing the bras I just bought cuz I’m bulging over the tops of them (not sure if you can see it in the pics or not). I gotta stop wasting money like this, but I want a good shape to go along with my growth. Maybe I can end up like my idol Kishi Asuka and grasp the coveted G cup? The sky is the limit I say! Or at least as far as my elbow when talking boob growth!  Big Grin

Ah well, here’s another lingerie pic to get you through your day lol.
Keep dreaming that anything is possible!

And stay healthy and safe!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-03-2020, 11:17 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hello! How is everyone doing with social distancing?

So I’ve been getting a lot of pain in my breast everyday since the last time I posted. Progesterone must be putting in a lot of work as expect! It’s making me work too because I’m massaging like 3-4 times a day to keep the pain down, lol.
It’s also starting to look like I’m outgrowing the bras I just bought cuz I’m bulging over the tops of them (not sure if you can see it in the pics or not). I gotta stop wasting money like this, but I want a good shape to go along with my growth. Maybe I can end up like my idol Kishi Asuka and grasp the coveted G cup? The sky is the limit I say! Or at least as far as my elbow when talking boob growth!  Big Grin

So envious! I dream of reaching those levels. I can only fill a D-cup. Sad

(25-03-2020, 11:17 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Hello! How is everyone doing with social distancing?

That is boobi and a half  Tongue

(25-03-2020, 04:40 PM)Diana Wrote:  So envious! I dream of reaching those levels. I can only fill a D-cup. Sad

Just think how many ciswomen are jealous of you for having D's lol. I have a friend at school who is an A and she would kill to have my growth. I try to encourage her everyday and give her hints on things she can do. She's only a young college student with no job, but she wants to try NBE when she can get money and she wants me to coach her. With patients and time you'll get to your goals too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon