Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Freya’s F Cups

(13-02-2020, 11:25 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 11:22 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So here’s where I’m starting from. My goals are fullness and breast maturity on BO.

Current measurements are 96cm/37.79in on top and 80cm/31.49in on the bottom which is a 32F by calculator standards. I fit the bras, but I don’t have full breast outside of the bras.
You have yummy nipples  Tongue

Lol, thanks. Sometimes I lick them after I’m done massaging for good luck, hahaha!

How I spent my Valentine’s Day weekend; a little lingerie shopping and time with friends

I want to post a pic of my friends, but I want to protect their identity as well and I’m too lazy to edit their faces lol. I love how Japanese bras are so cute, colorfully designed, and never boring like majority of western bras.

Still need to do my own lingerie shoot, but gotta clean my room first  Tongue

(14-02-2020, 05:18 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 11:25 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 11:22 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So here’s where I’m starting from. My goals are fullness and breast maturity on BO.

Current measurements are 96cm/37.79in on top and 80cm/31.49in on the bottom which is a 32F by calculator standards. I fit the bras, but I don’t have full breast outside of the bras.
You have yummy nipples  Tongue

Lol, thanks. Sometimes I lick them after I’m done massaging for good luck, hahaha!
Beauty of having big boobs , as they are big enough to be lifted upto your lips  Tongue

(15-02-2020, 02:49 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  How I spent my Valentine’s Day weekend; a little lingerie shopping and time with friends

I want to post a pic of my friends, but I want to protect their identity as well and I’m too lazy to edit their faces lol. I love how Japanese bras are so cute, colorfully designed, and never boring like majority of western bras.

Still need to do my own lingerie shoot, but gotta clean my room first  Tongue
Oooooo I think we all would love to see your lingerie shoot  Tongue Tongue

So for about two weeks I’ve decided to drop PM from my program for good. I knew injectable estrogen is stronger than PM, but I enjoyed having high estrogen in the 50pg/ml range (60 is the max ‘safe’ limit cuz I’m still being measured as a male despite having SRS... Japan, what can I tell you). The first few days of withdrawal I was literally shaking like a coke fiend. I took the day off from school. The next week I went to get a blood test to see where my estrogen level is because my metabolism is stupid high and I’m able to dump hormones out like a store putting all Halloween candy on sale the day after.

I really don’t know how to feel about this after being on and off PM. It’s brought me to an F cup despite estradiol being stronger than it. Maybe I have more estrogen receptors than the typical AMAB person? The last time my boobs hella shrunk was cuz I stopped taking hormones for 8 weeks due to before SRS and post SRS recovery. My surgeon said I wouldn’t need hormones after the surgery, but he was dead wrong cuz menopausal symptoms was beating me down like I stole something. I went from a E75 to a C75. Needless to say I was devastated; and anemic from all the blood loss a 2 weeks prior. I wanted my boobs back, so I had to find a local clinic that would support trans women (that’s a thing here as well) to give me hormones as well as got back on PM. It worked and 5-6months later I was back to my somewhat busty-self at a D75 and tanner stage 4.

I made a post prior to this saying that I wanted to try BO cuz I want the aromatase, but I think I’m gonna pass. I should give the injections a chance this year to do their magic and see what I get. I’m still gonna use my assistant supplements like fish oil, collagen, aojiru, massage gel, and progesterone cream. I’m expecting to loose size again as well, but if I get fuller bust for it and finally hit tanner 5, then I’m all in.

Battling boobie greed is the real struggle _(:3 」∠)_

Congrats Valkyrie, you've come a long way, thanks for sharing part of that journey here...very inspiring. Btw, I don't think losing the PM will have any impact on the total serum estrogen (E2) since PM (that mimics E1) is about .025 the strength of estradiol.

L.

Progesterone Is Important for Transgender Women’s Therapy—Applying Evidence for the Benefits of Progesterone in Ciswomen
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/10...81/5270376

Interesting article I found that was recently published in an Endocrinology Journal. I think we all can testify that progesterone is very important to us for breast growth and such and that doctors should prescribe it for transitioning transwomen because it is part of the full array of hormones that women have. We’ll have better boobies and a more balanced mood, mental function, clarity, and libido. I’m pretty upset that my doctor took me off progesterone after my surgery because he believed that I only needed E2 afterwards to function. Well, my blood test results should be back in his office by now, so I can go and check on Saturday to see what my results are. If my P levels aren’t between 11-29 ng/ml (and I’m sure they aren’t), then I’m gonna fight tooth and nail until he puts me back on them...

Or hunt for another trans supportive doctor.
And if that doesn’t work, then I guess I’m going to be painting myself in progesterone cream until I get injectables again.
I fight for my titties, and booty, and slim waist! Angry

Imagine trying to argue for all this stuff in Japanese.
Just thinking about it makes me laugh but also realize how much of a vocab I’ve built up living here in 3 years. (^_−)−☆

So I just got my blood test back from my doctor and checked out my E & P levels as well as my other vital signs. My E is at 54 pg/ml and P is less than 0.1 ng/ml. Oooooh boy... So I talked with him about getting back on progesterone and all my reasons for it (mainly balancing my hormones as a woman and not becoming estrogen dominant), and he agrees with me so I’ll be receiving 1A of progesterone and 2A estrogen from here on out starting today. Celebrate! 

Other than than, I’m a healthy woman with standard functioning organs, blood cell count, low risk for diabetes, etc. Now to get back on the train to Boobie Town! On a side note, the nurse that gives me my shots says my ass got more ぷよぷよ (puyo-puyo). My ass got more jiggly, softer, and rounder. Could be why my underwear fits a bit more snug and gravitating into the void that is my ass crack. I started wearing thongs more often because of this and they feel more comfortable lol.

Take care all! I’ll keep you updated on any more developments and alterations to my program.

So it’s been about 3 weeks since I quit PM and less than a week of ONLY injections of E2 and P4 and I’m noticing a lot of mental changes recently with a significant increase to my libido. I have been in thirst overdrive lately. Nocturnal emissions and just extreme horniness at certain periods of the day. Not having a significant other or even a dick appointment only exasperates the situation (living in Japan I’m bottom tier as far as dating goes). I feel like I’m climbing up the walls really. 

The power of synthetic hormones over phytoestrogens maybe?

(04-03-2020, 10:51 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So I just got my blood test back from my doctor and checked out my E & P levels as well as my other vital signs. My E is at 54 pg/ml and P is less than 0.1 ng/ml. Oooooh boy... So I talked with him about getting back on progesterone and all my reasons for it (mainly balancing my hormones as a woman and not becoming estrogen dominant), and he agrees with me so I’ll be receiving 1A of progesterone and 2A estrogen from here on out starting today. Celebrate! 

Other than than, I’m a healthy woman with standard functioning organs, blood cell count, low risk for diabetes, etc. Now to get back on the train to Boobie Town! On a side note, the nurse that gives me my shots says my ass got more ぷよぷよ (puyo-puyo). My ass got more jiggly, softer, and rounder. Could be why my underwear fits a bit more snug and gravitating into the void that is my ass crack. I started wearing thongs more often because of this and they feel more comfortable lol.

Take care all! I’ll keep you updated on any more developments and alterations to my program.

(08-03-2020, 02:23 AM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  So it’s been about 3 weeks since I quit PM and less than a week of ONLY injections of E2 and P4 and I’m noticing a lot of mental changes recently with a significant increase to my libido. I have been in thirst overdrive lately. Nocturnal emissions and just extreme horniness at certain periods of the day. Not having a significant other or even a dick appointment only exasperates the situation (living in Japan I’m bottom tier as far as dating goes). I feel like I’m climbing up the walls really. 

The power of synthetic hormones over phytoestrogens maybe?
With all that oestrogen and progesterone, you still have bottom functions fully working ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon