Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MALES STAYING MALES :

(05-11-2019, 05:12 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  
(05-11-2019, 03:56 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  so if you're a male staying male, does that mean you have moobs and never boobs? 

Does the conversion happen when you say or when others acknowledge the shape or features? 

Huh Huh

I think I still have moobs but I call them breasts when I'm dolled up but since I'm a male staying male(for now Dodgy )they are moobs when walking around the house without a shirt on?

When do Moobs become Boobs for the MsM classification

I think that the definition of moobs VS boobs has to do with the shape and the kind of flesh they are made of.
A flabby fat chest on a fat guy generates moobs that are usually deflated and have masculine nipples and areolas and, most importantly, with the nipple at the bottom of the moob.
Round and full boobs, with nipples facing straight forward and sitting over an underboob edge are boobs.

Technically there is also a question of: is it fat or breast tissue? A mammography can confirm that. People taking herbs or hormones usually grow actual breast tissue, after budding, so they have legit boobs even if they remain male.
That's a pretty reasonable distinction. There is no denying the feminine bits. I call them boobs. "Tits" somehow seems demeaning to me. Blush

This is a treat, to see some variety in needs/wants showing up for sharing.  I've not seen much posting activity from us MSM types, yet there must be more of us out there, staying silent.

I can't imagine what I'd do with actual boobs, unless they grew of their own accord without any intervention from me.  Perky nipples on large pectorals is about as extreme as I feel I can carry off, and has happened quite naturally from regular play.

This has got me wondering if there are any others like me, who pursue the unusual mix of male strength, hairless body, long hair, small waist, with more female muscular distribution/hypertrophy.  My adoration of the svelte female athlete, combined with my wife's disinterest in being one, seems to have caused me to want to embody being one, in my off-hours from practicing as potential alpha male.

THANK YOU! This is exactly me, if I could have my way, it would be me with my Gandalf beard, biker look, my smoking hot wife,... and another set of shapely breasts/nipples for us to enjoy. Jeans, boots, and a nice rack under a flannel shirt? Too bad the world doesn’t agree with me.

(08-11-2019, 05:53 PM)JW46DD Wrote:  THANK YOU! This is exactly me, if I could have my way, it would be me with my Gandalf beard, biker look, my smoking hot wife,... and another set of shapely breasts/nipples for us to enjoy. Jeans, boots, and a nice rack under a flannel shirt? Too bad the world doesn’t agree with me.

Everybody's got them. Some are just further along than others. Wink

Ah yeah, I like this topic.  And it's good to see some people discussing it.  

I imagine this side of the site doesn't get a lot of traffic because there's far less to worry about, in terms of identity and body changes, plus we can all just be "yeah, women are hot and I'd like to slice off some of that to have for myself" and there's not really a need to go deeper.  It's like the fact you are male is set, for whatever reason, so it is damn enticing and fun to explore, experiment, and become a little bit of what you love; the forbidden fruit effect.

I've always been into athletic women personally and have gotten along great with some lesbian friends whose personalities were a little butch, so like Pleasantly wrote, that's more what I'm going for and who I'd like to be with.  I love nice legs, hips, bubble butt, and a lean body.  Sign me up for those.  Breasts are secondary for me because I'd like having a masculine, if lean, upper body but if I can get something fun, small, and maybe even perky on my chest without creating problems in my life, I'm down for those too.

(09-11-2019, 02:20 AM)marshallenfj Wrote:  Ah yeah, I like this topic.  And it's good to see some people discussing it.  

I imagine this side of the site doesn't get a lot of traffic because there's far less to worry about, in terms of identity and body changes, plus we can all just be "yeah, women are hot and I'd like to slice off some of that to have for myself" and there's not really a need to go deeper.  It's like the fact you are male is set, for whatever reason, so it is damn enticing and fun to explore, experiment, and become a little bit of what you love; the forbidden fruit effect.

I've always been into athletic women personally and have gotten along great with some lesbian friends whose personalities were a little butch, so like Pleasantly wrote, that's more what I'm going for and who I'd like to be with.  I love nice legs, hips, bubble butt, and a lean body.  Sign me up for those.  Breasts are secondary for me because I'd like having a masculine, if lean, upper body but if I can get something fun, small, and maybe even perky on my chest without creating problems in my life, I'm down for those too.

I have long suspected that men would be more likely to embrace enlarged female breasts if they knew what they were missing.   I love my breasts and wish they had more projection.  I've looked around on some of the gynecomastia sites, there are men there that will admit that they like their breasts but there's always a couple of a-holes around to make crappy comments.

I'm new to this site, and to pumping, but I've wanted breasts all my life. So far I've been doing it for about a week with some minor noticeable progress, but I have no intent to transition or change anything about me other than to grow breasts.

(04-11-2019, 02:51 PM)They grow on you Wrote:  : Let's keep it on target. It's not about being partially female, or hating on your own maleness. I am a man. I have breasts. I like them. I think men with breasts are hot. Not obese fat sacks, but regular men with breasts. Not Guys who do their nails, love to talk about bra shopping, or can't stand having erections. This really should not be the place for it. Manly Men with breasts who want to embrace and love their own bodies. That's why i'm here, and that's why i'm speaking up about it.  Keep the "i wish my penis would shrink away" stuff, for some other thread, PLEASE !!!   Dodgy  MALES STAYING MALES because they Love being Men.....

Well said Sir. Well said. I'm a man's man. I just want a nice set of boobs. Big enough for me but not everyone to see. Have NO interest in being a woman. None.

(04-11-2019, 05:41 PM)dawn Wrote:  Males staying males is a tough line to walk when there's two perky female breasts on your chest and your body is full of female hormones. I supposed there's someone out there who can maintain the manly man line with perky boobs and estrogen running through his veins, but  I consider him a rarity.  I think bra discussions are unavoidable when you have breasts to support. And with all that estrogen flowing through the veins, girly discussions are inevitable.  Like it or not, if you're growing boobs intentionally, there's some underlying level of transsexualism that must acknowledged. Manly-manly alpha male men do not want boobs.

great comments

(19-04-2020, 03:58 PM)sqrl6969 Wrote:  

(04-11-2019, 05:41 PM)dawn Wrote:  Males staying males is a tough line to walk when there's two perky female breasts on your chest and your body is full of female hormones. I supposed there's someone out there who can maintain the manly man line with perky boobs and estrogen running through his veins, but  I consider him a rarity.  I think bra discussions are unavoidable when you have breasts to support. And with all that estrogen flowing through the veins, girly discussions are inevitable.  Like it or not, if you're growing boobs intentionally, there's some underlying level of transsexualism that must acknowledged. Manly-manly alpha male men do not want boobs.

great comments

Pretty horrible comment, to be honest.
Men are not just alpha-males or sissies. And hormones don't make you talk about football or bras. 

Many male-staying-males users on this site are dominant men who may or may not crossdress and, regardless of their reasons to want boobs, they just want breasts. 
It's a very old ongoing conversation on this forum. Males-staying-males seem to get little respect from other users who transitioned or that identify as trans*. This section of the site is for guys who mean to remain guys, doing guys' jobs, drinking guys' drinks, watching guys' TV, and then adding whatever they feel they like, like bras, boobs, a plump ass, heels, or whatever, to their life. Coming to this section specifically to tell us that we are trans just because someone discovered that they were is NOT a good thing. As far as I know, males staying males are not going around in the TS areas of this site spamming stuff like "if you are XY then you'll never be a woman regardless of your tits". I don't get why the opposite is considered acceptable.

So no, Dawn's comment was wrong because it's based on her own experience and not on ours. It was wrong because it's offensive to those who are Cisgender regardless of their boob envy. And it was wrong because if you invert the parts it's just rude b*lls*it. 

Sorry for the angry comment. I've seen enough of this rubbish in the past every time someone sees a shrink that convinces them that transitioning is the only good thing in the world. Not everyone is trans*. Get over it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon