Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM still works!????

this makes absolutely No sense at all to me given that all the current info on PM says it shouldn`t happen?
I`v been on HRT (Pharma) for nearly 4 years now, but I thought I would try an experiment since now I`m for all intents and purposes female.
4 days into taking 1000mg (500 morning and 500 night) and I`v started getting "growing pains" again!???
something I`v not felt now for over 2 years, I`m on a full dose of estrogen and blockers and my blood test show this and have shown it consistantly for 3 years also.
so why would the much much weaker PM even do anything? and especially after all this time?

I`m truly baffled by this! Huh

I bought enough for 3 months at this dose, so I`ll let you know if there`s any change in size at all (I hope so!!! LOL),
has anyone got a clue why PM would do anything at all at this stage?

(02-11-2019, 06:07 PM)Katie Wrote:  this makes absolutely No sense at all to me given that all the current info on PM says it shouldn`t happen?
I`v been on HRT (Pharma) for nearly 4 years now, but I thought I would try an experiment since now I`m for all intents and purposes female.
4 days into taking 1000mg (500 morning and 500 night) and I`v started getting "growing pains" again!???
something I`v not felt now for over 2 years, I`m on a full dose of estrogen and blockers and my blood test show this and have shown it consistantly for 3 years also.
so why would the much much weaker PM even do anything? and especially after all this time?

I`m truly baffled by this!  Huh

I bought enough for 3 months at this dose, so I`ll let you know if there`s any change in size at all (I hope so!!! LOL),
has anyone got a clue why PM would do anything at all at this stage?

That's a good baffle! I would not discount nature in the land of both tongkat ali and PM to present some potential nice surprises in addition to and beyond pharma.

I have a friend who has been on HRT for two years and a few months ago started adding PM and has gotten a boobie boost from the PM. She’s not a member of this forum. There seems to be something there, there.

It sounds perfectly normal to me since PM is also sold to genetic females to enhance their bust.
There's a number of different phytoestrogens in PM that target different areas of the breast (like fenugreek does with milk ducts). So... Welcome back to growing boobs with PM.

Your body can get used to certain substances.

Yeah. It’s never gonna not work until you hit your maximum threshold. I’m on HRT as well and had bottom surgery. My boob shrunk after surgery cuz I went about 7 weeks w/o estrogen (worst days of my life so far). After a few months of getting back on E, I added PM and Fenugreek into my regimen and my boobs are back to where they were, thank goodness.

One thing I've noticed since switching from PM to HRT is that my nipples are not hard all the time. Makes me wonder if this might be part of it.

well there`s definately extra growth because my night shirts are feeling a little tighter across the chest and I still get the odd growing pain again, and this is after a 3 year stall in growth being on just Pharma E and blockers.
I`m starting to think that apart from having `the OP`, it`s perfectly possible to transition taking PM and SP alone!

Maybe for some, including you.

I've had more changes on 7 months on HRT than I did 3+ years on PM and SP. That's not to say there weren't any changes on PM and SP, just not really enough for me to be seen as anything other than a guy to most people. Now, I'm actually starting to pass, which was something I lived most of my life assuming I never would.

Everyone's different though it seems. Some people don't respond all that well to HRT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon