Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hucow!

Someone here likes to be transformed into a human cow ?, literally a hucow to be milked and to be sexually forced to produce the greatest amount of milk possible?

this is my dream!

(23-10-2019, 06:26 PM)Eleonora Wrote:  this is my dream!

I like you and look at the PM I sent you, I want to become your friend: 3

(23-10-2019, 10:38 PM)Vanitas1998 Wrote:  
(23-10-2019, 06:26 PM)Eleonora Wrote:  this is my dream!

I like you and look at the PM I sent you, I want to become your friend: 3
I'm actually beyond caring anymore, I destroy any relationship that blossoms just because I can so a self destructive bitch can induce lactation again for a person like you. Actually. .no, not quite that far yet, just almost.You know we are all here to feminise, I mean really we are very , very serious about it and are not so called 'sissies' who are kinda sexualy a bit sick. Have read up on your hucow fetish and no....am pretty sure if you try to dominate anybody here you will get hurt. C'mon breast feeding a grown male???? Sure...pretty sure I could induce my body to be able to produce again though last time was accidental.....but WHY????
Sorry am in mega bitch attack mode should probably log off before I do more damage.

If I had the right partner into it, I would love it!!!!

(06-12-2020, 09:12 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  If I had the right partner into it, I would love it!!!!
Sorry dont understand, you mean you would like to breast feed or to be fed?
Sorry but identifying as female in my personal/intimate life I find such things offensive and abusive. But Drew is an a-hole opinionated bitch.
Oh really, you seriously don't want milky boob's to feed a grown man.....I mean yeah we all yearn for femininity and hate the fact that no man can make us pregnant. BUT breastfeeding an adult...for me sorta eeeew. Makes me think of Little Britain series now.

But yes you can only lactate by simulating a full term pregnancy which isn't simple to achieve and obviously doesn't happen overnight. Thankfully for us all....

[quote pid='213217' dateline='1607286304']

Sorry...that wasnt nice.
Should keep my opinions to myself...soz
[/quote]

For those who are not familiar with the subject:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hucow/

Personally, the idea of lactating is a funny thought, but it would never work for me in real life.

(06-12-2020, 11:28 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  For those who are not familiar with the subject:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hucow/

Personally, the idea of lactating is a funny thought, but it would never work for me in real life.
I should stop posting for a while now until im okay again because I do know I'm being absolutely awful to everybody, and looking for  reasons to vent anger, even against those offering support.
Keep having to delete everything I post before anybody can read it and I embarrass myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon