Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swiss botany PM

Who has used swiss botany PM products cream, serum and soap

(08-05-2019, 06:38 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  Who has used swiss botany PM products cream, serum and soap

I have now been using Swiss Botany Serum now for 60 days, along with PM capsules and Ashley's Secret breast enhancement cream.  My regimen starts with two capsules in the morning with a small glass of milk (recommended by the maker), then breast massage with 4 drops of the serum to each nipple directly and the massage to spread and work it all into the skin of my breast.  I do this massage for about 5 minutes, then add 6 'dot's' of Ashley's cream and massage this into my breasts for about 10 minutes.  I have now started budding a little and my nipples are very sensitive throughout the day.  

I had small 'man boobs' previously from weight gain and loss, but lost most of the fat tissue when I went through two rounds of chemo, which saddened me a great deal to see them go.  Now that I have received the 'all clear' and beaten my 'C', I have started using PB based products to regain what I lost.  Before the chemo, I did have nice A cups, almost a B, but now I would like to at least achieve a nice C cup.  For my body mass and height, I think that would be the best look for me.

Be well and safe

Paula

(20-06-2019, 01:46 PM)paulaF Wrote:  
(08-05-2019, 06:38 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  Who has used swiss botany PM products cream, serum and soap

I have now been using Swiss Botany Serum now for 60 days, along with PM capsules and Ashley's Secret breast enhancement cream.  My regimen starts with two capsules in the morning with a small glass of milk (recommended by the maker), then breast massage with 4 drops of the serum to each nipple directly and the massage to spread and work it all into the skin of my breast.  I do this massage for about 5 minutes, then add 6 'dot's' of Ashley's cream and massage this into my breasts for about 10 minutes.  I have now started budding a little and my nipples are very sensitive throughout the day.  

I had small 'man boobs' previously from weight gain and loss, but lost most of the fat tissue when I went through two rounds of chemo, which saddened me a great deal to see them go.  Now that I have received the 'all clear' and beaten my 'C', I have started using PB based products to regain what I lost.  Before the chemo, I did have nice A cups, almost a B, but now I would like to at least achieve a nice C cup.  For my body mass and height, I think that would be the best look for me.

Be well and safe

Paula

How is the swiss botany serum working. Will look into the cream

(04-07-2019, 07:31 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

Be well and safe

Paula

Growingboobs23. 

The application of the Swiss Botany Serum directly on my areolas and the primary massage of the serum into the whole nipple area before spreading it out to the rest has definitely made a difference.  My nipples are very sensitive to touch mow, and both erect very spontaneously to the slightest touches.  My nipples are noticeably larger, and even just slipping into or out of a silk cami gets their full attention, I have had to wear mostly soft cotton or silk and nylon tops now, rougher material irritate them to no end, and not in a good way either.  The 5 minutes I massage the serum into the skin is now mostly just to my nipples since the Ashley's cream is following that for another 10 minutes to the whole breast area.
I am truly amazed at the difference in just the couple of months so far.

(05-07-2019, 09:45 AM)paulaF Wrote:  
(04-07-2019, 07:31 AM)Growingboobs23 Wrote:  

Be well and safe

Paula

Growingboobs23. 

The application of the Swiss Botany Serum directly on my areolas and the primary massage of the serum into the whole nipple area before spreading it out to the rest has definitely made a difference.  My nipples are very sensitive to touch mow, and both erect very spontaneously to the slightest touches.  My nipples are noticeably larger, and even just slipping into or out of a silk cami gets their full attention, I have had to wear mostly soft cotton or silk and nylon tops now, rougher material irritate them to no end, and not in a good way either.  The 5 minutes I massage the serum into the skin is now mostly just to my nipples since the Ashley's cream is following that for another 10 minutes to the whole breast area.
I am truly amazed at the difference in just the couple of months so far.

Thanks so much. I am going to buy the swiss botany PM cream and soap and maybe the serum

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon