Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Julie is busted

Ha, well quite a weekend and certainly a night last night
X
After dropping huge hints over the last few months to my daughter that I was trans, finally the realisation came with her on Friday when she came downstairs and said , right come on then tell me , I told her I was Bigender and she was just about to start asking questions, when we got interrupted,

Then last night my amazing Son came in and asked the same ?

It turned out that he had gone to buy something and seen my internet history to this forum, after looking at the forum, he cleverly spotted an insignia that gave me away to him,

He was shocked and upset for a while as did not realise Mum knew, then after careful and copious reading over 3 nights and thousands of posts saw and realised how devoted I am to the family,
See I knew there was reason why I document it all here,

So my ramblings did some good, 

He was and is more than accepting and seemingly happy, but could not understand why not not told them earlier, we explained when is a good time and we wanted them as adults first and through the critical exams, 

Simply being the amazing Son he is , after an extensive midnight discussion, came and hugged me and said goodnight and love you to both persona, 

X

What can I say

X

Julie

Really good news, glad it went so well for you !!

Wow, a happy ending. You're a lucky boy/girl.

Onward...

Edit: I just noticed that I'm a "senior member" now. Does this mean that I get a discount?

Hi
Well it all felt very neutral , as in no big shakes, 
I have to be careful what I write now as he is most probably reading it
X
Julie

(06-05-2019, 09:20 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
Well it all felt very neutral , as in no big shakes, 
I have to be careful what I write now as he is most probably reading it
X
Julie

Thats amazing Julie!!
One of the big worries here is how to come out and tell the family, what will happen, etc
And in a blink of an eye its over and done with no worries and great success.
You have an amazing son and he must have raised with lots of love too.
Huggs to you and your wife.. two amazing people!
Its  pleasure to know you and share this little bit of life with you.

NOW I'm looking to the further adventures of JulieTG
Huggs
Bobbi

Blush
Blush
X
Julie

That is a beautiful, amazing story, Julie.  Congrats, and well done to all of you. You are one lucky girl.

You've come an awful long way from whene you used to post, and be up and down, on and off, and angry with the world. Tongue Smile

>NOW I'm looking to the further adventures of JulieTG

Me, too. 
Congratulations!

Ha 
Thank you all
She is keeping a little neutral here , especially when I learned the lad went and read all responses to the lady wife
X
Julie

Thats great news, obviosly not the way you intended it to be revealed, but at least its done now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon