Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Word of Knowledge. (to those who will listen about Dangers)

(04-08-2018, 05:56 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(04-08-2018, 12:59 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Everyone should be cognizant of potential dangers.

And listen to your own body.

Another may be able to ingest more, but that may not be right or even safe for you.

I can feel PM in my legs even at a nominal dose.

Anyone that notices that as well should read up on DVT.

There is no one size that fits all. So even good advice can be bad for some.

As Plato (meant to say) says: Know thyself...even when taking estrogenic anything

True, but as we both know....  sometimes the instant gratification, or just plain wanting to wake up the next morning with the body a person wants is itself a tempting siren.

Re: sometimes the instant gratification, or just plain wanting to wake up the next morning with the body a person wants is itself a tempting

There's always implants! Smile

I remember reading one of the studies referenced prior that mentioned that a not insignificant percentage of MTF estrogen users go on to get implants as they're not satisfied with the results they get with that alone. I wonder if some, if they could know that in advance that they'd feel the same, would instead opt for implants (if an option) right from the start - especially those that really are wanting the instant gratification.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread