Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mixing BO and PM.

Ok, I realise the general consensus and opinion is not to mix PM and BO, but as there's also lots of conflicting information about PM and BO on various forums I wondered if anyone has actually tried using both at the same time, probably in low dosages? Also having tried both PM first and currently on BO, has anyone alternated between the two on a short or medium term or changing every week/2weeks/monthly/2monthly?

I did Bo and took pm on alternate weeks, it did feel like it had more of an effect.

The biggest thing I found with bo was having a break from it, I took pm during the break. I found about a week was sufficient for the break from bo but probably didn't do it often enough. 

Things such as green tea or other aromatase booster are also good to take with bo. I mainly took green tea to help with weight loss and still do now. Even fairly high strength tablets are cheap you just need them high in polyphenols.

I cant recall much from that time though given it was about 2 years ago!

Megan

I was on PM and BO all throughout my herbal days, IIRC, it was something like 750mg BO, 3000mg PM, loads of green tea and saw palmeto tablets as well.
I got to an A cup in 3 months.

it was cheaper to go on HRT though, so I did. xx

(21-07-2018, 01:54 PM)Prettytawnee2010 Wrote:  Ok, I realise the general consensus and opinion is not to mix PM and BO, but as there's also lots of conflicting information about PM and BO on various forums I wondered if anyone has actually tried using both at the same time, probably in low dosages? Also having tried both PM first and currently on BO, has anyone alternated between the two on a short or medium term or changing every week/2weeks/monthly/2monthly?

Ok,that's a great help. I like the idea of one week BO, one week PM, and might give this a try . I suppose it may stop overloading on any one method and also give the body time to recover/reset from each in turn. Thank you for your input, most valuable xx

(21-07-2018, 06:58 PM)Katie Wrote:  I was on PM and BO all throughout my herbal days, IIRC, it was something like 750mg BO, 3000mg PM, loads of green tea and saw palmeto tablets as well.
I got to an A cup in 3 months.

it was cheaper to go on HRT though, so I did. xx

so i take it you take bo 1 week and then PM and saw paletto on the 2nd week and kept cycling through it?

I'm coming in a little late to this conversation, but I hope my experience helps you or someone else down the road.  

This is a great site, full of folks who want to grow boobies for their own reasons.  Some want to transition, some want to remain male, but with boobies of course!  Like many of us, I'm somewhere in the pink fog, in the middle of it all.  The things (chemicals, herbs, ground up cow glands) we take during our boobie journeys affect us all differently, or at least to different extents.  I want to share how the combination of BO and PM affected me, positive and negative.

I've been cycling on and off PM for at least a couple of years or so.  I usually stop a cycle when Mr. Happy stops being as responsive as I like.  Typically 3 months.  For my last cycle, I took 1500mg of PM, twice daily for a total of 3000mg.  After 1 month, I changed my routine to 750mg BO and 1000mg PM together, twice daily for about 2 more months.  So a total of 1500mg BO and 2000mg PM.  I had much faster growth while taking them together than I ever had on PM alone...but Mr. Happy lost some length and girth, and the dynamic duo (testes) shrunk to 3/4 the size they were prior to this cycle.  I ramped down and stopped to allow my bits to recoup.  It's been 4 months now, to no avail.  The silver lining...even after 4 months off, I can still fully fill my 34b and 36a bras.  I really wish the nipple sensitivity would have stayed too!  

Straight PM growth has never really stuck around during time outs for me.  A little perhaps over the 2-3 years, but very little.  Now after my last cycle that included BO, I've finally got some little boobies, but at what cost?  And here I am, actually toying with the idea of starting up again and fully understanding the ramifications of what that could bring.  Boobie greed is a force to reckoned with!!

I really had no ill effects to speak of other than the shrinkage (which I knew going in was a possibilty with BO) and I had a nasty headache the first two days after starting BO.

Few here speak of their losses below the waist while making gains above.  I hope this provides some insight for peeps that like me, don't want to mess with their male bits.  You need to seriously weigh these consequences against your want/need for boobies.

I’m curious about this effect. Are you saying that 
you only lost size? Did you lose size, but regain 
function? Did you lose size ‘and’ function. I have 
very strong boobie greed. And I just started on 
low-dose B.O.  

Thx

(20-11-2018, 03:55 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m curious about this effect. Are you saying that 
you only lost size? Did you lose size, but regain 
function? Did you lose size ‘and’ function. I have 
very strong boobie greed. And I just started on 
low-dose B.O.  

Thx

I lost size, sensation and some function.  It was really difficult to get and especially maintain anything even resembling an erection.  Semi hard at best and it wouldn't stick around long enough to finish. That's both with and without a partner.

My break has brought my erections back but i still lack some sensation.  Cumming hasn't been the same since.  Sorry if that last bit is TMI.

It’s not TMI for me. Im glued to any comments about their 
experience. Although I’ve consoled myself that size loss 
is a very real possibility, I’m more concerned about the 
amount of size loss. Having a two inch pecker is not 
acceptable to me. I’ll begrudgingly live with 5 inches. 
Anything less will take serous study.  

I, too, had extended breaks between sessions to fully 
recover function. I’m not mixing BO & PM, and I’m so 
far, staying at two pills of BO a day. Boobie Greed is serious 
business. My problem now is I’ve fallen deeply in love with 
the mental changes I’m experiencing. It’s so hard not to 
up my dose right now. The cravings & addiction is real.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon