Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

white peony or red reishi

i would like to start taking one or the other just not sure of pros and cons of each. any suggestions?
also micronized progesterone cream been reading it does nothing to you really need it ?
i know i should see a dr about reg pharm but i've only been using herbals for about a year and my wife asked i take it slow
so im ok with it we've talked and she asked if i could wait untill next year to take pharm ,i agreed but would like to get in as many changes and growth
as i can untill then.
 as always  thanks for your wise and well respected answers

(20-07-2018, 12:56 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  i would like to start taking one or the other just not sure of pros and cons of each. any suggestions?
also micronized progesterone cream been reading it does nothing to you really need it ?
i know i should see a dr about reg pharm but i've only been using herbals for about a year and my wife asked i take it slow
so im ok with it we've talked and she asked if i could wait untill next year to take pharm ,i agreed but would like to get in as many changes and growth
as i can untill then.
 as always  thanks for your wise and well respected answers

Both are good, WP is better.
Progesterone helps not with growth but volume.

Agree, WP is good stuff, WP liquid extract (hard to find) even more so. Combine with PM Extract and you might win the lottery. Genetics are a factor.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A75Y43W/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1532423869&sr=8-3&keywords=white+peony+extract&dpPl=1&dpID=51OZSIfudFL&ref=plSrch

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon