Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time for Progress?

I am a genetic male taking PM trying to use it to grow a chest and hips if it does that as well.
I have been on PM for three months, and have upped from 500mg to 1000mg after the first month. Drinking a lot of milk since I've heard PM dissolves into calcium, and also occasional massaging. I also take a several day break after every month
My hips and rear have gotten fuller along with what I believe to be budding under them. My nipples were more puffy on my second month but this seems to have died down.

I'm happy with effects thus far, but my question is will PM slow down over time or is growth still continuing at a slow rate? Should I adjust my dosage to be more or not? Anything to add to this regimen? 

And if PM slows down to be not enough for me any more, what should I move to?

(19-07-2018, 10:36 PM)anngris Wrote:  I am a genetic male taking PM trying to use it to grow a chest and hips if it does that as well.
I have been on PM for three months, and have upped from 500mg to 1000mg after the first month. Drinking a lot of milk since I've heard PM dissolves into calcium, and also occasional massaging. I also take a several day break after every month
My hips and rear have gotten fuller along with what I believe to be budding under them. My nipples were more puffy on my second month but this seems to have died down.

I'm happy with effects thus far, but my question is will PM slow down over time or is growth still continuing at a slow rate? Should I adjust my dosage to be more or not? Anything to add to this regimen? 

The growth of breast tissue or sensitivity is not always linear. There will be times were you feel nothing is happening, then you get days of growth and very tender nipples.
2000mg of PM ( spread out through the day ) should be enough for most people. 
You didnt mention if your taking an AA yet, WP and Red Reshie in extract form are an excellent choice, with WP being my favorite choice.

(21-07-2018, 03:56 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(19-07-2018, 10:36 PM)anngris Wrote:  I am a genetic male taking PM trying to use it to grow a chest and hips if it does that as well.

The growth of breast tissue or sensitivity is not always linear. There will be times were you feel nothing is happening, then you get days of growth and very tender nipples.
2000mg of PM ( spread out through the day ) should be enough for most people. 
You didnt mention if your taking an AA yet, WP and Red Reshie in extract form are an excellent choice, with WP being my favorite choice.

I read about AA's but didn't know if they were worth taking. Since some people said they only helped "a little." Along with being poisonous if you take them too long (although I imagine I could moderate that)
This is good insight though, thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon