Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update on Ms. Bunny

(14-07-2018, 09:32 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Wow Sophia 
Certainly cannot blame the guys for checking you out, you loook stunning girl
Good to see you back
X
Julie

Eeeep, I am not so sure I am stunning, but thank you so much Julie.  Smile I suppose the more interesting part in all this, is that it's supposedly guys and girls checking me out.  I guess that's what throws me off.  Am I being checking out, or am I being clocked.  Huh

(14-07-2018, 09:38 AM)Katie Wrote:  it`s lovely to hear from you again!  Smile

and I fully understand the whole taking time away from all things Trans so you can get your own head sorted out as a Person, it`s all part of the discovery really, I did the exact same thing myself for a year as well, it`s just something you need to do really.

I must admit, your post made me smile almost the entire way through, as it doesn`t seem like 5 mins ago (and I still have the logs on my fone) since you were trying to convince me that you were Gender-fluid and had no desire at all to fully transition!  and I never bought it for a second LOL  Big Grin
I guess sometimes it just takes that push to get you past that initial mental block and you`re off like a racehorse, I`m so pleased you`ve finally found You, the REAL You! xx

Katie!!!  Yeah, life can get a bit "hare" raising. :p  Sometimes there's not as much time in a day as we'd like.  I think for me at the time genderfluid was what was safe.  I still wasn't sure where I was going with everything, and the idea of flipping back and forth appealed to me as I could have my cake and eat it too.  Unfortunately as I progressed in my journey, that just didn't feel right to me and I had to come to hard decision of whether or not to transition.  I found myself happier and happier as I started becoming the girl I was meant to be.  And the rest is history.  

(14-07-2018, 03:51 PM)julieTG Wrote:  As Julie gulps 

My view though is with looks like bunny has you cannot help but transition
X

Julie

Aww Julie, you're too sweet.  Thank you my dear.

(14-07-2018, 05:51 PM)Happyme Wrote:  YEA the Sophie master is back
I think about you often dear and am so glad that the world has turned in your favor.
I hope that someday your wife will accept whats happened, but it will be her huge loss if she doesnt.

So since this is the Breast Nexum, let me be callus and ask how your growing, weight gain/ loss, herbs, Pharma, and all the rest of the good stuff.
Its refreshing to hear someone thats jumped over the fence and kept on running. Good on ya.
Bobbi
and dont be such a stranger!!

Bobbi!!!  Thank you so much.  As for my spouse, I don't  think she's having a problem with accepting me.  I believe she's accepted me as female, I think the she's struggling with her losses.  She lost her husband, she feels the kids have lost their father, she lost her marriage, her whole world has been turned upside down.  The struggle is more with her ability to move on as we still see each other because of the kiddos.  So she has a constant reminder of everything she's lost.  When she sees me, she doesn't see who I've become, rather she's reminded of everything she's lost.  I think it's going to take a really long while before she's able to get over that hurdle.

(15-07-2018, 09:22 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  Wowsers Sofia,

You have definitely progressed a lot - am still getting a very splintered bottom was sitting on the fence but I think the day is coming when I will just have to jump into the verdant green meadow beyond..... I kind of needed a lot of time to decided whether to proceed or not with things and its a not something you can just decide on the flip of a coin, that and having a few other things going on at work and with family so not been in chat for a while - okay most of the last 4 months!

Glad all is going well for you though and your boys are happy with things.

Megan

Oh my gosh, MEGAN!!!  Wow, you look so much different now in your profile pic, that's amazing!  And yes, things are going well with my boys.  At least regarding my transition, they can be quite a handful.  

No Megan, this is not something that can easily be decided with the flip of a coin, I struggled and flipped back and forth for almost two years.  Then everything just started to fall into place.  The ground work was laid out before me and I took my new path towards becoming the person I was meant to be.  There is little that I regret, luckily the majority is happiness and joy.  Whatever you decide to do, I am sure it will be the right decision for you at that point in time.  You just have to do what you feel is right for you, and time will take care of the rest.  Smile  Best of luck in whatever you decide my dear.

(15-07-2018, 10:55 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  Hi Sofia
Good to hear from you again and hear that overall you are doing well. You've been in my thoughts since things seemed to be quite wild in your life last year I am glad things have settled down in your life for the better. Don't be a stranger.

Hey notquitemale, it certainly has been a while since we've chatted, I do hope all is going well with your family.  I'll try not to be too much of a stranger.  For the most part life has settled down enough that I don't feel so overwhelmed.  Hopefully things stay manageable.  Please take care my friend.  Smile

(16-07-2018, 01:02 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Things certainly have ups and downs, i am glad to see you see you are having more ups, and your life is going wonderfully.

Oh my gosh Jannet!  Hello my dear.  Yes, for the most part life has been a lot more ups than downs, which is most definitely a good thing.  I hope that things for you are going well.  Take care my friend.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Update on Ms. Bunny - by Sofia Bunny - 14-07-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by julieTG - 14-07-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by Katie - 14-07-2018, 09:38 AM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by julieTG - 14-07-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by Happyme - 14-07-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by Sofia Bunny - 19-07-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by MeganJ - 15-07-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by notquitemale - 15-07-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by jannet.duff - 16-07-2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Update on Ms. Bunny - by Sofia Bunny - 16-07-2018, 03:52 PM