Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First haircut!

after over 20+ years of cutting my own hair, I actually had it done professionally today!
I was a bit nervous bacause I don`t really like to have anyone That close to me in case there`s some telltale sign that Outs me, but there didn`t seem to be a problem and I don`t think she had any idea even had a coffee and a chat  Smile

Maybe after a few times of doing this, I can finally bite the bullet and get my teeth fixed!?
or maybe not, I`m worried about the concealer rubbing off when they mess around with your mouth, or getting lippy on their mirror! LOL

(11-07-2018, 02:39 PM)Katie Wrote:  after over 20+ years of cutting my own hair, I actually had it done professionally today!
I was a bit nervous bacause I don`t really like to have anyone That close to me in case there`s some telltale sign that Outs me, but there didn`t seem to be a problem and I don`t think she had any idea even had a coffee and a chat  Smile

Maybe after a few times of doing this, I can finally bite the bullet and get my teeth fixed!?
or maybe not, I`m worried about the concealer rubbing off when they mess around with your mouth, or getting lippy on their mirror! LOL

Looks great.

Oooooh yay Fucking hot girl 
Look forward to our date
Lol
X

Julie

(11-07-2018, 02:39 PM)Katie Wrote:  after over 20+ years of cutting my own hair, I actually had it done professionally today!

I assume you mean you get your teeth straightened? I just did the Invisalign treatment yo my teeth. Took about 18 months and about 5000$ US. Worth it in mg book.

Cuter and sweeter all the time.  I had my hair style about 3 months ago.  Time to go back and try a different style myself.  My wife said, " If your going for the female look, you've made it!".  I was not sure if that was a complaint or compliment...    Big Grin

(15-07-2018, 02:42 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Cuter and sweeter all the time.  I had my hair style about 3 months ago.  Time to go back and try a different style myself.  My wife said, " If your going for the female look, you've made it!".  I was not sure if that was a complaint or compliment...    Big Grin

I just wish I had hair to cut, let alone style!

Ditto
X

Julie

it`s strange really because ALL the male bodied people on my fathers side went bald, most by the age of 20, some as early as 18! and it goes back at least 4 generations, and includes all the side branches like 2`nd or 3`rd cousins and nephews, every single one of them! Except Me???

he used to taunt me with it when I was little and make me cry, it was something he enjoyed doing Dodgy

I guess I must have gotten lucky somehow? LOL

OMG .. You hair looks soooo good.

Just a little bit jealous here  Dodgy

I dearly wish that i could share whatever my`secret` was with you all! I`d do it in a heartbeat!
the fact is I have absolutely no idea myself ?

I`m pretty sure it`s not genetic, unless I have some XX instead of XY thing going on? (which would explain a few other things too). beacuse if it Was genetic then like I said in my last post, I`d have been bald for the last 30+ years.

maybe it was force of will driven by the hatred of my father?

Praying a LOT! when he used to tease me as a little girl that I would go bald when I turned 18, you can imagine how traumatic that was for me, I was devastated, esp as this was the parent figure that you look up for knowledge and trust, so I used to pray a load "please God don`t let this happen to me!!!" I would say through the tears when he was gone, it was like a mantra almost, so i can`t rule that out either!

I don`t eat a particularly health diet I use plain old head and shoulders shampoo and have done for decades, in my boy mode days I`d wash it, towel dry, tie it back and forget about it. there`s just Nothing out the ordinary that I did. I went though a phase of wearing a baseball cap for about 3 years too, that didn`t change anything either.

the Fin, Spiro and E has caused some new growth at my hairline, I say New growth not REgrowth intentionally, because I hadn`t lost any to begin with. and the length of time I`v been on it means now that All the hair on my head is "Girl hair" grown under estrogen, and all the "boy" hair has grown out and been cut off, but there`s really not much difference between the 2?

by rights I should be Captain Picard type bald by now, and it`s a complete mystery as why I haven`t?

the only thing I can say that May help a little is take to Fin, 2.5mg a day Everyday without fail, used progeterone cream on your face (good for Collagen) making sure you get your hairline too (it lowers DHT), plenty of E (I take a Min of 8mg day), and a good AA (spiro or cypro).
And if you can see ANY "peach fuzz" on a "bald" patch, take heart, it means the hair is still viable! and can with care return to normal again over time.

other than that, I got Nothin!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon