Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Muscle Dysphoria and weights???

(02-03-2018, 05:07 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(02-03-2018, 04:16 PM)Huggy Wrote:  Wow! Just shows the power of hormones huh?  (you do look good in your avatar[Image: blush.gif]

My weight is the biggest problem at the mo.  Finally managing to get things back on track at last, but as I can't exercise properly it's a harder battle to shift the lard.  

Been hearing different things about weight and HRT.  Do you think going on HRT itself helped? Or that once you were on the meds it was helping with your frame of mind and finding keeping to the weight loss programme easier?

Thank you! ❤️

I think it`s actually a combination of the 2 really, I haven`t lost a huge amount of weight in number terms, I`m only 5`6 and 138 pounds, I was a good 10 pounds heavier when I started, But, I didn`t have any Fat on me.
I think most of the change can`t really be detected by scales alone, as I was losing muscle mass I was gaining fat, and since muscle is heavier than fat by volume, the shift is hard to detect, a tape measure would probably be a better measure I guess.
I feel so much better mentally, physically and spiritually since being on HRT and have so much more energy and drive to get up and Do things now, so I think that probably helps burn up more than I would have done before. it`s really strange too, because I eat so much crap now as well! LOL chocolate and cakes and icecream and cookies not to mention loads of extra extra cheese on things like pizza, i`m truly terrible when it come to stuff like that. LOL xx

AARG! You make me so jealous! (but in a nice way [Image: wink.gif])

Will admit that for me the more immediate battle is with my weight.  But getting the mental side of things straight is basically what it is all about.  Seems that little by little my own little programme is showing progress. 

But pizza...... chocky... icecream!!!!what are you doing to me girl!! [Image: tongue.gif]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon