Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek oil brands

What are some good brands of fenugreek oil to massage my boobs and grow them?

The post is a few years old but i thought I would just update you on my experience with Fenugreek Oil on Amazon.

Please AVOID this Fenugreek Oil

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pure-Cold-Press...B07YQ59VCS

I ordered this just last week and it is not Fenugreek Oil . It has no characteristic fenugreek smell and is probably just a plain castor oil .

I can recommend this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hemani-Fenugree...B08TVV8BQG

This is real Fenugreek Oil, strong odour and is the real deal.

So far I've been massaging it onto my nipples and breast daily for the past 4 weeks but as yet saw no noticeable difference in my breasts and nipples. I think I will add some red clover oil too and see if that makes any changes over the next month or two .

I use a high-rated fenugreek oil from Amazon: Artizen Essential Oil $25/oz:  has been rated on the US Amazon website by 100,000 people. It has the expected odor characteristics of fenugreek.  I use a little with a carrier oil to increase the sensitivity of my nipples.

Check out Herb Pharm, Fenugreek.

Early on I didn't think much about alcohol based fenugreek extracts, but it's way less messy and works like a charm. Wink

(10-09-2021, 10:35 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

I use a high-rated fenugreek oil from Amazon: Artizen Essential Oil $25/oz:  has been rated on the US Amazon website by 100,000 people. It has the expected odor characteristics of fenugreek.  I use a little with a carrier oil to increase the sensitivity of my nipples.

I will have a look out for that oil too .

I use it on my nipples too t make them more sensitive and fingers crossed make my areola grow larger diameter too.

(11-09-2021, 01:17 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Check out Herb Pharm, Fenugreek.

Early on I didn't think much about alcohol based fenugreek extracts, but it's way less messy and works like a charm. Wink

Many thanks ,
I will look out for that one too .
Do you find that the alcohol based oil dries your nipples out ? I had some red clover tincture and that was alcohol based but it made my nipples dry out and crack.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon