Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dilemma - Swimming at Work

Hi Billyboy here. I have been progressing in breast growth.  But my Substitute Teaching this summer can include Adaptive P.E. in the swimming pool.  As a Sub I am not asked to change students or go swimming (yet).  I just walk on the deck and direct students and point out issues.  I don't mind having to change students but if I go swimming I could out myself as having breasts.  I found some swim outfits that include a top. I am not sure these would cover well.  Really I would like to go topless as per usual, but I dont want to have to explain how I am non gender conforming (yet). Any suggestions?

Hi
You could say you have body scars to which your conscious of and no not wish others too see
X
Julie

(08-07-2018, 07:58 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi
You could say you have body scars to which your conscious of and no not wish others too see
X
Julie

Yes I could say I am not proud of my body.

They have too and am sure will respect you for your decision, it’s not uncommon 
X

Julie

(08-07-2018, 02:44 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Hi Billyboy here. I have been progressing in breast growth.  But my Substitute Teaching this summer can include Adaptive P.E. in the swimming pool.  As a Sub I am not asked to change students or go swimming (yet).  I just walk on the deck and direct students and point out issues.  I don't mind having to change students but if I go swimming I could out myself as having breasts.  I found some swim outfits that include a top. I am not sure these would cover well.  Really I would like to go topless as per usual, but I dont want to have to explain how I am non gender conforming (yet). Any suggestions?
You could tell them you can't swim!

Developments... My Sub was changed when the Teacher finally returned to work.  I then limited my stay at the school to 3 days by accepting Sub positions at another school. I have worked at multiple districts and schools so I was lucky to have additional options.  I did not go in the water also.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon