Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is saw palmetto the best t—stopper?

Hi sorry to bother you, but i’m total newbie so I hope somebody can help me?

1. is saw palmetto the best t-stopper? Or what do others use?
I read that sp also lower estrogen levels? Should I stop using sp?

2. Is there anyone from the UK that knows a company sending good quality PM directly from the uk, and not thailand or other country?
Due to foolish regulations in Denmark one cannot import herbs, unless its within Eu...
And I would like to try ainterol/ barlow/ or swanson..
Perhaps someone in the UK could help me? I will ofcourse transfer money in advance.

3. Is there any action I must or can take to make breasts round and making sure the nipples is not pointing downwards ? Huh  

Well a bunch of questions, but now i finally got the courage to start, I want them to be as perfect as possible.. :  Shy
So I hope one of you, could help me along.

Hi to you all from Jonnie

Read the “Anti-Androgens” & “Breast Growing Notes” Threads. Lots of good info in them. Basically in a nutshell, Red Reishi is the best AA, followed by White-Peony.

(06-07-2018, 04:34 AM)Jonnie Wrote:  Hi sorry to bother you, but i’m total newbie so I hope somebody can help me?

1. is saw palmetto the best t-stopper? Or what do others use?
I read that sp also lower estrogen levels? Should I stop using sp?

2. Is there anyone from the UK that knows a company sending good quality PM directly from the uk, and not thailand or other country?
Due to foolish regulations in Denmark one cannot import herbs, unless its within Eu...
And I would like to try ainterol/ barlow/ or swanson..
Perhaps someone in the UK could help me? I will ofcourse transfer money in advance.

3. Is there any action I must or can take to make breasts round and making sure the nipples is not pointing downwards ? Huh  

Well a bunch of questions, but now i finally got the courage to start, I want them to be as perfect as possible.. :  Shy
So I hope one of you, could help me along.

Hi to you all from Jonnie

As noted above.. I wouldnt take SP.

Breasts grow in stages, full female breasts are the last stage, unfortunately.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon