Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Had to laugh

Yesterday my wife spent the day with two friends who sadly had both husbands cheat , and now are divorcing

Anyway in the evening she jokingly wagged her finger at me and she said if you ever cheat on me I shall seriously chop your balls off

I laughed back and said raised eyebrow and said well that would solve a few issues ???

Lol

She said , oh yes , right your nipples then

ooh

x

Julie

Lol .. Love it.

WOW Janet
your new avatar looks amazing

Julie

x

(02-07-2018, 03:39 PM)julieTG Wrote:  WOW Janet
your new avatar looks amazing

Julie

x
Aww thanks Hon ..
I don't like it ..lol 
In full size it looks good, but the avatar makes my face look screwed up. Huh

(02-07-2018, 12:29 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Yesterday my wife spent the day with two friends who sadly had both husbands cheat , and now are divorcing

Anyway in the evening she jokingly wagged her finger at me and she said if you ever cheat on me I shall seriously chop your balls off

I laughed back and said raised eyebrow and said well that would solve a few issues ???

Lol

She said , oh yes , right your nipples then

ooh

x

Julie

That's a good one. My wife admitted a couple of weeks ago that she talked me into my Orchiectomy last year to make sure that I don't cheat on her again.

Mine has no worries on that score 
I hate disloyalty so not cheating type 

X

Julie

(02-07-2018, 07:28 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Mine has no worries on that score 
I hate disloyalty so not cheating type 

X

Julie

Mine has low self worth issues, so I try not to give her any, Cheat in my mind and not with my body. I have to much of a attachment to my breasts to put them in harms way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon