Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Instant bust and Noogle

Where to begin?
Well some back ground. I have been on an NBE journey for about 3 years. Tried a lot of stuff and rejected a lot of stuff.
In Jan, 2018, I quit it all so I could lose some weight and it has worked well. Down almost 10 lbs.
In May I started noogling for 1+ hours every morning. It was nice to have a bit of swelling for an hour or so.

I then added 1ml of red reshi sublingual, and 600mg of WP and Licorice root to the mix.
(the worst part about the break was my facial hair came back like gang busters, hence the return to DHT killers)

Then I saw a post referring to 'Instant bust'. The post had nothing definitive to say so I checked it out.
Well the short story is that I bought in for 4 bottles and have been using it twice a day, and I started back with PM at 1000mg per day to help it along.

I use it as the lube when I start my noogle session and again by itself in the evening.
Well after a week of this routine I was amazed at how much fuller my breasts were after my noogle session, and the sense of something extra under my shirt was definitely there for most of the day.

The proof positive was when I got dressed for the evening last night, and put on my bra, to be pleasantly amazed that I filled the cups like never before, and all night I felt the bra tight on my breasts. Thats never happened before!

So has anyone else tried Instant bust, and would you please add your comments to this thread. This stuff might actually be working.
It says it takes 60 days for permanent results and I'm only 30 days in.. But I am looking forward to overflowing my bra and not just filling it up.

Bobbi
A very Happyme!

(24-06-2018, 03:48 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Where to begin?
Well some back ground. I have been on an NBE journey for about 3 years. Tried a lot of stuff and rejected a lot of stuff.
In Jan, 2018, I quit it all so I could lose some weight and it has worked well. Down almost 10 lbs.
In May I started noogling for 1+ hours every morning. It was nice to have a bit of swelling for an hour or so.

I then added 1ml of red reshi sublingual, and 600mg of WP and Licorice root to the mix.
(the worst part about the break was my facial hair came back like gang busters, hence the return to DHT killers)

Then I saw a post referring to 'Instant bust'. The post had nothing definitive to say so I checked it out.
Well the short story is that I bought in for 4 bottles and have been using it twice a day, and I started back with PM at 1000mg per day to help it along.

I use it as the lube when I start my noogle session and again by itself in the evening.
Well after a week of this routine I was amazed at how much fuller my breasts were after my noogle session, and the sense of something extra under my shirt was definitely there for most of the day.

The proof positive was when I got dressed for the evening last night, and put on my bra, to be pleasantly amazed that I filled the cups like never before, and all night I felt the bra tight on my breasts. Thats never happened before!

So has anyone else tried Instant bust, and would you please add your comments to this thread. This stuff might actually be working.
It says it takes 60 days for permanent results and I'm only 30 days in.. But I am looking forward to overflowing my bra and not just filling it up.

Bobbi
A very Happyme!
Bobbi, I can not say that it worked for me. The Noogleberry by itself worked very well. My problem is that after noogling when that wounderful swelling goes away my breasts revert to the size of 38C , where the measure while swollen was 43.5. I really want to keep the extra 1.5 in.

I am very  glad it's working for you, keep it up.

Thanks Lea,
How long did you use Instant bust?
For me I am 42.5 before and after Noogle.
But I have a LOT more volume. So nice and squishy!
Bobbi

(24-06-2018, 04:52 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Lea,
How long did you use Instant bust?
For me I am 42.5 before and after Noogle.
But I have a LOT more volume. So nice and squishy!
Bobbi
Bobbi,
I used it about 4 months.
I',m 42 and 43.5 after gradually shrinks back to 42.
I fill the XL domes up to the 3 inch mark. 
I'm gaining volume, just not have the extension from my chest.

Can not wait to get mine to be like yours, ultimately would like mine to a nice 38D or DD

Edit: Is this the site? www.instantbreast.com
There was someone in the Noogleberry forum talking about growth through a breast cream. I don't remember which one(s) they used, but at least one of the Amazon reviews said their growth was only temporary so I disregarded it due to the price. Now I'm a bit more desperate so I might look into it again. Maybe the other person didn't use it long enough for permanent results?

(14-03-2019, 01:04 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  Edit: Is this the site? www.instantbreast.com
There was someone in the Noogleberry forum talking about growth through a breast cream. I don't remember which one(s) they used, but at least one of the Amazon reviews said their growth was only temporary so I disregarded it due to the price. Now I'm a bit more desperate so I might look into it again. Maybe the other person didn't use it long enough for permanent results?

Thats the stuff.
As far as permanent growth. It takes a lot more than just instant bust.
It requires, good nutrition, massage, a good balance of hormones. and time.
And the other bad news is that hardly any two people have the same results using the same plan.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon