Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria - Small dosages

Hello there!

I've been researching methods to look more feminine (androgynous), but what I have in mind is not at all MtF transition. I thought that, perhaps, a small dosage of pueraria mirifica (something like 500mg) could do some good in the long run. The thing is, I'm not really looking for bigger breasts (I thought that perhaps the expertise on this forum will help me on that). Tamoxifene came to my mind (also on small dosages, perhaps 10mg).

Soo, I want to ask if anyone had or knows someone who had experience with low dosages of pueraria, or has any hints at all with this situation! Wink

Thanks!

(24-06-2018, 05:44 AM)Orty Wrote:  Hello there!

I've been researching methods to look more feminine (androgynous), but what I have in mind is not at all MtF transition. I thought that, perhaps, a small dosage of pueraria mirifica (something like 500mg) could do some good in the long run. The thing is, I'm not really looking for bigger breasts (I thought that perhaps the expertise on this forum will help me on that). Tamoxifene came to my mind (also on small dosages, perhaps 10mg).

Soo, I want to ask if anyone had or knows someone who had experience with low dosages of pueraria, or has any hints at all with this situation! Wink

Thanks!

There seems like there could be a lot one could do with just simply a state of mind. See the world as you want to see it, from the vantage point of the more feminine/androgynous person you aim to be, and let that seep through in everything you think, do, express, and so on. That small dosage you mention of PM will likely go even further with this approach.

(24-06-2018, 02:06 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(24-06-2018, 05:44 AM)Orty Wrote:  Hello there!

Thanks!

There seems like there could be a lot one could do with just simply a state of mind. See the world as you want to see it, from the vantage point of the more feminine/androgynous person you aim to be, and let that seep through in everything you think, do, express, and so on. That small dosage you mention of PM will likely go even further with this approach.

Right on the money VOD!
Try changing your wardrobe to include some Vee neck Tees, and a little gentle perfume too.
The more you turn the outside you to match the inside you the better you will feel, and the more you and the outside world, will accept the woman within.
Bobbi

Just take the pm
You can grow small medium breasts and just slow it down if you wish
I’ve been on and off for 
9 years 
Feel much calmer 
Gd thoughts significantly lowered 
Have medium size a real breasts
Nobody notices
X

Julie

Many thanks for the answers everybody! Wink Yes, one of the intended effects of the small dosage of PM is this kind of brain rewiring.

(24-06-2018, 04:16 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Just take the pm
I’ve been on and off for 
9 years 
Feel much calmer 
Nobody notices
X

Julie

If I may ask, what dosage do you use? Did you get any other effects like thinner body hair, smoother skin, less masculine scent, and fat redistribution (those are actually what I'm actually looking for)?

What I'm afraid of is that I already have some naturally occurring gynecomastia, and I worry it could get out of hand. If you stop taking PM the breasts deflate all by themselves?

I was all set on getting some tamoxifen, but I read some kind of "rebound" effect that might happen, even though that was on the steroid community (the steroids seem to flood them with estrogen), and I only found this mentioned few times. From what I get, tamoxifen raises estrogen in the blood, but it also inhibits breast growth. If you stop taking it, the breast inhibition is taken out but the estrogen remains for a while. I can only imagine this has some kind of catch, since tamoxifen would never be so commonly used for gynecomastia if this was common.

(24-06-2018, 07:15 PM)Orty Wrote:  Many thanks for the answers everybody! Wink Yes, one of the intended effects of the small dosage of PM is this kind of brain rewiring.

(24-06-2018, 04:16 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Just take the pm
I’ve been on and off for 
9 years 
Feel much calmer 
Nobody notices
X

Julie

If I may ask, what dosage do you use? Did you get any other effects like thinner body hair, smoother skin, less masculine scent, and fat redistribution (those are actually what I'm actually looking for)?

What I'm afraid of is that I already have some naturally occurring gynecomastia, and I worry it could get out of hand. If you stop taking PM the breasts deflate all by themselves?

I was all set on getting some tamoxifen, but I read some kind of "rebound" effect that might happen, even though that was on the steroid community (the steroids seem to flood them with estrogen), and I only found this mentioned few times. From what I get, tamoxifen raises estrogen in the blood, but it also inhibits breast growth. If you stop taking it, the breast inhibition is taken out but the estrogen remains for a while. I can only imagine this has some kind of catch, since tamoxifen would never be so commonly used for gynecomastia if this was common.

Re: what dosage do you use? ...What I'm afraid of is that I already have some naturally occurring gynecomastia, and I worry it could get out of hand. If you stop taking PM the breasts deflate all by themselves

One person's experience: I'm currently taking nothing for a while now (after having taken Ainterol PM for some time) and no, they don't deflate all by themselves. And that's even with a pretty aggressive exercise regimen and diet to reduce overall body fat. Surprisingly, that hasn't eliminated (deflated) them (not trying to).

I'm guessing for the effects you're aiming for (fat redistribution, etc.), most approaches would require higher doses, and that would likely tip the scales with regard to more breast enlargement than perhaps what you're aiming for. Meaning if whatever approach would actually lead to fat redistribution, would likely have an even sooner and more aggressive impact on breast enlargement (although your genetics could either help keep that in check or actually accelerate it).

(24-06-2018, 10:37 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  One person's experience: I'm currently taking nothing for a while now (after having taken Ainterol PM for some time) and no, they don't deflate all by themselves. And that's even with a pretty aggressive exercise regimen and diet to reduce overall body fat. Surprisingly, that hasn't eliminated (deflated) them (not trying to).

I'm guessing for the effects you're aiming for (fat redistribution, etc.), most approaches would require higher doses, and that would likely tip the scales with regard to more breast enlargement than perhaps what you're aiming for. Meaning if whatever approach would actually lead to fat redistribution, would likely have an even sooner and more aggressive impact on breast enlargement (although your genetics could either help keep that in check or actually accelerate it).

Thanks for the tip. If I go this path, it seems I will need to have gynecomastia medicine on standby.

Yes, fat redistribution seems an unrealistic goal, and it was silly of me to mention it. Also because the fat would redistribute to the breasts! ;-) But perhaps the other stuff, like body hair and skin is still realistic?

(25-06-2018, 04:49 AM)Orty Wrote:  
(24-06-2018, 10:37 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  One person's experience: I'm currently taking nothing for a while now (after having taken Ainterol PM for some time) and no, they don't deflate all by themselves. And that's even with a pretty aggressive exercise regimen and diet to reduce overall body fat. Surprisingly, that hasn't eliminated (deflated) them (not trying to).

Thanks for the tip. If I go this path, it seems I will need to have gynecomastia medicine on standby.

Yes, fat redistribution seems an unrealistic goal, and it was silly of me to mention it. Also because the fat would redistribute to the breasts! ;-) But perhaps the other stuff, like body hair and skin is still realistic?

With regard to body hair, you may want to look into spearmint tea. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

great article VOD.
I wish somewhere they would tell you how much/body weight to achieve x results.
I guess that would be too incriminating
Bobbi

It sounds to me like the safest initial approach would be to curtail testosterone conversion to DHT.  You won't get the fat re-distribution, but you will encourage a fuller head of hair, less body hair and less of some the other "blessings" of being male.  Progesterone cream and aromatase inhibitors would be a great start.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon