Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hola! I'm Carmen and this is my intro.

Hello everyone, I'm happy to be a member here, I have a lot to learn.
I had been reading many of the posts here and realized that this was the place for me.
I'm Latina in my late 50's. I started my BE adventure because I became weary of using forms and wanted to be 'el-natural' inside those bra's.
I spend close to 50% of my time en femme, so 'growing my own' is now my goal. Bye bye forms...hello boobs.

To start I'm a lean machine. 5' 10" 155 lbs, 36-29-35. At this stage of my life I could detect my metabolism changing, I was beginning to store fat in the wrong places.
I cleaned up my diet and got things under control. I weight train focusing on my butt, legs and mid-section.
I started with SP, followed several weeks later with FG. WOW was I surprised! my areole/nipples immediately began to tingle and swell.
They continue to grow and have doubled in size. Later I added RC, hops and red maca.

Fast forward 9 months...now 37-27-36 at 150 lbs. I can now fill a padded A-cup! I love it! My waist is slimmer and my behind is filling out.
And my wife likes my fuller 'pecs'.
I feel that I'm on the right path, however slow the progress.
I'd like to give this a good kick and improve my growth.
I would appreciate any comments and recommendations.

Thank you and Happiest of BE to Everyone!
Carmen

(22-06-2018, 11:37 PM)Carmen Wrote:  Hello everyone, I'm happy to be a member here, I have a lo to learn.
I had been reading many of the posts here and realized that this was the place for me.
I'm Latina in my late 50's. I started my BE adventure because I became weary of using forms and wanted to be 'el-natural' inside those bra's.
I spend close to 50% of my time en femme, so 'growing my own' is now my goal. Bye bye forms...hello boobs.

To start I'm a lean machine. 5' 10" 155 lbs, 36-29-35. At this stage of my life I could detect my metabolism changing, I was beginning to store fat in the wrong places.
I cleaned up my diet and got things under control. I weight train focusing on my butt, legs and mid-section.
I started with SP, followed several weeks later with FG. WOW was I surprised! my areole/nipples immediately began to tingle and swell.
They continue to grow and have doubled in size. Later I added RC, hops and red maca.

Fast forward 9 months...now 37-27-36 at 150 lbs. I can now fill a padded A-cup! I love it! My waist is slimmer and my behind is filling out.
And my wife likes my fuller 'pecs'.
I feel that I'm on the right path, however slow the progress.
I'd like to give this a good kick and improve my growth.
I would appreciate any comments and recommendations.

Thank you and Happiest of BE to Everyone!
Carmen

Welcome to the forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon