Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing pains?

Hello everyone !  
Has anyone else experienced any pains from the hip region ?  I've been getting a pain in my right hip like a bad bruise  type of pain although I haven't  done anything to injure it ,and there's no marks or bruises showing.
I read that after time you're hips could possibly spread but I don't know if it's true . I mean could herbal change your bone structure ? My wife says she doesn't notice me walking differently.
Also my tatas haven't  ached or itched  in quite awhile are they done growing?

it won`t affect bones at all, and certainly not past the age of about 26. the only thing you`re likely to get there is fat redistribution (totally painless) and perhaps a little muscle restructuring (that I strongly suspect is down to the use of heels).
as for breasts, they stop and start all the while, it`s quite normal Cool xx

I had very bad pains at first. The problem was Calcium. You need to take Calcium with PM.
Take a break for a week, start w/ about 600mg of Calcium and start back with your PM.
Magnesium is a plus too!
Should fix the problem
Bobbi

I question muscle pains in my hamstrings & butt. Has anyone noticed this, too? The pains are intense, and I’ve had them for about 18 months. 

While I’ve lost a solid 2 inches in height, I swear my thigh bones are shorter. Especially when I shave my legs everyday. I know it’s said this doesn’t affect bones, but I swear they’re shorter. 

I’ve been off PM for about a month, and I can’t wait to get back on. I’ve had serious aching & itching for the last two weeks, which makes me smile. 

But I’d love to know if anyone else has experienced hamstring/thigh/butt muscle pain.

Even HRT doesn't change bone structure.  It can though soften ligaments and such.  I too have lost about 2" in about 3 yrs.  I was forewarned that cartilage could also be affected as well, by my G. Dr..  But as there are lots of women at 5'8", it just makes me more real looking.  (height wise )

This reminds me of a conversation I once had with Lotus, who was leaning towards the fact that PM *does* change bone structure. I don’t remember the specifics, as it was drowning in Lotus’ extensive medical theory, but there never was any conclusive proof, to my memory. 

I had originally asked Lotus, as I had been experiencing pain in my upper jaw/bones, where my upper teeth are. I still feel “constricting pain” from time to time, but it was pretty regular back then.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon