Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brand off Pueraria Mirifica

Hi All

Been looking at different brands off Pueraria Mirifica. I was wondering which brand is more trusted than others. As I bet some could be fake.

Would like to know which brand to go for?

Many thanks.

Some likely are fake.

I've used Ainterol and Barlowe's. I like Ainterol's product better, but there are sometimes supply and website issues with them. My main issue with Barlowe's is that it is a bit too strong, at 550 mg/pill, compared to Ainterol's 500 mg, and really 500 mg might even be a bit to strong for me...though don't want to go down to the companies that have 100 mg because they aren't significantly less expensive per pill, so to do like 400 mg would cost me quite a bit more.

here is my favorite.
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html

Bobbi

[attachment=15307 Wrote:r.cool pid='202760' dateline='1529278740']Hi All

Been looking at different brands off Pueraria Mirifica. I was wondering which brand is more trusted than others. As I bet some could be fake.

Would like to know which brand to go for?

Many thanks.
Hello, r.cool , I've used Swansons PM for over 18 months and love the way my breast have developed. I'm growing out of my C-cup and love the weight and jiggle.

Best wishes for the breast

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon