Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blood Tests

It's simple.....   You have grown some breasts and you are concerned for your health.  Not necessarily worried about having breasts, but concerned for you basic health!....

Simple im getting tender around nipples and have no sexual urge! Whats going on and im tired feeling run down could i have a pituitary tumour/prolactinoma?

Happened to me

(21-06-2018, 02:39 PM)DDtop Wrote:  Simple im getting tender around nipples and have no sexual urge! Whats going on and im tired feeling run down could i have a pituitary tumour/prolactinoma?

Happened to me

I felt the same way about 3 months ago.  No get up and go.....  worn out all the time.  I thought it was depression rearing up again.  Nope!!  Is was my T was tanked, but not enough E to make up for it.  The GD raised my Estrogen dosage rate and I began to feel like a million again.  That's the problem with Herbs only, and no monitoring.  Easier after awhile to screw your balance up and cause problems with not enough E or too much.  Getting my nerve up and pursuing my dreams and being under Doctor's supervision was the smartest thing I ever done!

i If you are getting older, it’s always a good idea to get your hormones checked out anyhow.  If you present as male, and your older, they will check all your hormones anyhow.  It’s all about balance of all your hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon