Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slipped farther down

(11-06-2018, 09:35 PM)happyfeet Wrote:  Thank you all for the wonderful info.
No I don't have any interest in minis,or hooker type clothing. I already have my ears pierced for about 15 years and just wear little studs,I'm not really a jewelry person just a gold crucifix necklace.my bras are all nude, black or white. I do have some cute panties but nothing to girly except for a pair of thongs.
I don't really wear her tops she just had trying them on (different types) to show me how they feel and look, to help me get an idea on what type of stuff I'm interested in (sorry I should have been more clear on that) .
All the rest I do need to work on tho. 
It seems like I'm in a tornado and I need to slow it down .But I don't want to im enjoying it way too much . It's such a wide range of emotions fear, relief, joy ,confusion. 
Again thank everyone for the help .I guess I need to really think this out for awhile

You'll know when, and if, you hit your limit or as I call it, your balancing point.  Just listen to your inner self.  You'll know what is right or wrong.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon