Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slipped farther down

Well I have seemed to slip farther down the proverbial rabbit hole . I tried to keep my male side in balance with my lady side but she won more footing . My wife whom I love more than anything and is very supportive of me was shopping with me for new work jeans  since my weight loss .  Was listening to me complain how nothing quite fit she suggested that I try on a pair of women's jeans and OMG did they fit perfectly .
She asked me if how far I'm going to take things and I told her I didn't know so she admitted that she likes being the more dominant one and said we should see a therapist together !  I couldn't agree fast enough . God I love that woman

well Happyfeet it looks like you have someone special to hold your hand down the rabbit hole.
Beware the Mad Hatter, happy travels
Bobbi

(10-06-2018, 11:59 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  she admitted that she likes being the more dominant one

That`s a perfectly workable power dynamic Cool
I`m in exactly the same position myself, my wife has Always been the more aggressive and assertive one in the relationship, even when I was on T. it`ll be our 20`th wedding anniversary this year! Wink

Sounds great everyone....   It's workable and doable if both parties are naturally bent that way!  Although, my wife and I have made good progress in her accepting me......  we are not quite there yet.  But at least in my case it doesn't seem as hopeless as a year ago.

I don't know what to do I've been given free range with no adult supervision. Well I had to promise that I wouldn't just go all out right off  which I m fine with.
I already have bras and pantie,now I have some really great fitting jeans and her shirts fit me.  (She's a rather well blessed lady ). So where do I start ? What do I do?   After 26 already great years of marriage it feels like we just met and are falling in love again but with our true selves

(11-06-2018, 10:55 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  I don't know what to do I've been given free range with no adult supervision. Well I had to promise that I wouldn't just go all out right off  which I m fine with.
I already have bras and pantie,now I have some really great fitting jeans and her shirts fit me.  (She's a rather well blessed lady ). So where do I start ? What do I do?   After 26 already great years of marriage it feels like we just met and are falling in love again but with our true selves

Re: she suggested that I try on a pair of women's jeans and OMG did they fit perfectly

That's awesome!

(11-06-2018, 10:55 AM)happyfeet Wrote:  I don't know what to do I've been given free range with no adult supervision. Well I had to promise that I wouldn't just go all out right off  which I m fine with.
I already have bras and pantie,now I have some really great fitting jeans and her shirts fit me.  (She's a rather well blessed lady ). So where do I start ? What do I do? 

First thing is to have an idea of where you ultimately want ti be, what do you see yourself doing or wearing etc... in the future, you can`t go to a train station and ask for "a Ticket", they`ll usually want to know Where it is you want to go, so get yourself some sort of idea about that first.

I think it woild be a good idea to get the absolute Basics you`ll need for going Out as yourself, even though this may seem impossible or unthinkable right now, it won`t be evertually! Wink

You can wear her tops? well Don`t! buy your own! sharing clothes is something that May come Much later and usually only in certain circumstances, do Not make a habit of it.

Avoid buying all the stupid stuff many trans identified people buy in the early day, the flourescent pink mini-skirts and 6 inch heels etc... it`s an Insult to women and a great way to get yourself ridiculed and possibly killed, that kind of stuff if you insist on wasting your money on it should stay in the bedroom only.

instead, get yourself some Sensible flats, a good pair of jeans and a couple of nice long tops (long enough to cover any bad tucks), sweaters/jumpers long cami tops (my usual), plain cotton knickers and a nude color bra (you can wear them with any color).

Accesorise, get a hand bag and a purse for your money, get a sensible bag with enough room for your purse, fone, keys, lipstick, tissues etc... Black is good starter color as it goes with most things. some Simple ear rings and maybe a bracelet or 2 (I wear bangles), a womans watch and maybe a nice necklace (NOT a damn choker! like some seem to go for, Sluty is NOT a good look!).

go online and get yourself a mixed bag of perfume samples and also do the same with lipsticks, this will help you find your color range of works and doesn`t without having to buy whole tubes of it at a time, and the perfumes will give you an idea of what you like so you can buy a bigger bottle without wasting £70+ a time!
I mention perfume here because it`s a psychologically important item! it can help lift dysphoria, and just generally lift your spirits, but perfume even moreso than clothes is a Very Personal thing, so don`t get using your wifes! buy your own. she may not say anything, but I promise you she won`t like it if you do use hers! (even if it`s her idea!).

Start looking after your skin too, it`s never too soon to get into a good habit of cleanse, tone and moisturise before bed every day, and use facial cleansing wipes in the morning (avoid soap!), a good skin care routine pays dividends later.

Practice basic makup (and no you Don`t need eyeshadow, no matter what color), a simple concealer, face powder, eyeliner and mascara, some lippy, and Maybe blusher is all the makeup you should ever really need if you learn how to use it well (and it`s not hard when you get used to it).

and That should equip you well enough for going out for your first time! even if it`s a year or 2 from now, just knowing that you have All you need to do that whenever you want to, will be of HUGE psychological value! Wink

hope that helps? xx

To Katie:  You sort of beat me to the punch girlfriend.   Tongue  I wished they had a "thumbs Up" emoticon here, cause that would of been what I would of posted .

Thank you all for the wonderful info.
No I don't have any interest in minis,or hooker type clothing. I already have my ears pierced for about 15 years and just wear little studs,I'm not really a jewelry person just a gold crucifix necklace.my bras are all nude, black or white. I do have some cute panties but nothing to girly except for a pair of thongs.
I don't really wear her tops she just had trying them on (different types) to show me how they feel and look, to help me get an idea on what type of stuff I'm interested in (sorry I should have been more clear on that) .
All the rest I do need to work on tho. 
It seems like I'm in a tornado and I need to slow it down .But I don't want to im enjoying it way too much . It's such a wide range of emotions fear, relief, joy ,confusion. 
Again thank everyone for the help .I guess I need to really think this out for awhile

a couple more things to work on towards your goal of going out en femme (depending on how far you want to go?) would be to practice Voice training and maybe consider facial hair removal, both of these things take Ages! so the earlier you get started the better it`ll be for you later on when you really need these.
I wish I`d have known where i was going when I first started out, I`d have got the facial hair and voice training done first.
I`m over half way into to my second year living Full Time now, and still having to shave Sad
Practice Singing! wait until there`s no one in the house and do scales, do individual notes and also slide between them, it`ll keep your voice in good shape for the training.

From what you`ve said, there doesn`t seem to really be anything to "fear" as such, I think you should just live in the moment, accept it for what it is and enjoy the hell out of it, I do! Wink xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon