Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vagina Envy

Now there's a topic I've hardly ever have seen discussed anywhere.  I wonder if it is that uncommon?  It seems like a very interesting topic, to me.  But then, I may be more unusual than I think.  

Myself, I have no feelings that I would recognize as gender dysphoria, and I'm plenty grateful for my male form and equipment.  However, for reasons either simple or complex, I don't use my magic wand (even with a T level of 650), and envy having a female form.  I do not relate at all to the concept of a phallus as a tool of dominance, but rather as a fountain of youth.  I think of the vulva as a gateway to possibility, the vagina a doorway to life, the womb as a pool of gathered awareness and gate to infinity.  Obviously, I glorify what I do not have.  Nonetheless, women's crotches pull my eyes like a force field, and I oddly find myself wanting one of those biological star gates of my very own.  Oops, I may have vagina envy.

Then it makes me wonder where, on the transgenderism spectrum, gender fluidity is the expression of an internal desire to be united with unrealized selves that we have inexplicably been separated from.  I wonder whether there is something in our nature that wishes to transcend beyond the binary, and become complete.

There's times I want one then there's times Im glad I don't

I remember my thought the first time I heard of a hermaphrodite. Long before internet!
The best of both worlds.
I wanted to be one of those SOOOOO badly!
Imagine the possibilities!

Bobbi

Well as long as we're on the subject ,does anyone tuck and tape?  I'll admit I do once in awhile,but I use that Japanese method were when you're done it looks like a vagina and you can pee with out untapping and (giggling) you can use a vibrator on the head and orgasm like a girl.

Yep.

Sort of a daily yogic practice.  Edging as a way of life, and sort of an energy inversion exercise.  
Rather than seek-to-release, seek to accumulate and recirculate.  Appears to have had rejuvenating effects.

(Marriage gives you a lemon - make lemonade.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon