Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summer and topless men: an observation about proportions

I am back from almost a month of trips to warm countries and London was quite hot too, recently. During the last 30 days I have seen plenty of topless men, as usual during summer holidays, and I decided to focus my attention on how their chest look.
I have been off PM for a long while, mostly because with all these holidays I didn't want to look too weird. I have a wife and a young kid, so I must be the "normal" dad.

Well, it turns out thay many men in their late 30s, early 40s already seem to have developed more "chest" than I ever have during my periods on PM. And I am not talking exclusively about obese people, but normal average Joes too. It turns out that my chest looks nothing but like "relaxed muscle", somewhere on the chubby side, but definitely not "breasts".

This pushed my confidence a bit and I have started taking a low dose of PM again since, apparently, there is some space to manouver.

Another thing that I noticed is jow my brain tells me the difference between "moobs" and "boobs". I saw a guy just a couple of days ago with a tanner stage 3 chest. I mean a pair of fat-yet-round and quite well formed breasts that many here would hope for, but it didn't scream "boobs" to my eyes. On the contrary, I have seen another guy on Ainterol's forum with less developed breasts but a more feminised tummy (4/5 months on PM apparently) that gave him a slight hourglass shape. That switched my "boob" radar on more than the first guy. 
It turns out that, at least for my eye, breasts are not just in the size of the chest but also in the way the chest compares to the rest of the body. Hourglass = boobs, straight hips = moobs. If it makes any sense.

So I am sort of hoping that this round of PM will give me a tiny bit more in the chest area, but also will change slightly the shape of my tummy and waist. These two last things, the easiest to revert once off PM in my eternal yo-yoing, would give me the impression of "boobs on my body" more than sporting a C cup on a 100% male shaped body type.

Does this make any sense?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread